1. Wtf are you talking about, server is working fine!

2. Server status.

Hello.
    Is it just me or all can't login to icecrown? In site i can see there is no server like Icecrown? Any suggestions or any information about what the heck is going on? It starts today from 10.00(around) now is 14:25 in my time zone, no information etc im clueless.
    Cheers!
    Edit: Now i see a info at main page, idk i was blind or something but now im calm, thanks all!
    Edited: November 14, 2018

3. Hello good afternoon. It happens to me exactly the same.

4. Check the homepage, front page.

5. Thanks God im not alone, but why they dont post some information etc, i just tried to log in and is like WTF, i looked into forum and nothing, thought it may be something with my antyvirus or something like this, so i decide to look at store in meanwhile and i just realized there is no Icecrown server so idk what is going on, gms please post something about server status

6. They did, just take a look at the warmane frontpage. It was announced yesterday.

7. I feel as if the OP was a troll itself. At least I hope so.

8. Maintance

Anyone knows how long should this maintance take

9. Usually it's shorter, nobody knows how long it will take.

10. My guess is that they will soon turn it on because the most guilds' raid times are 4-5-6-7PM ST
    No one knows though.

11. "We admitted we were powerless over our addictions, that our lives had become unmanageable."

Hi my name is Huntardlock!

12. it's better to laugh because 7 hours + for maintenance is kinda ridiculous!

13. He told me he was going to tell you this lie but that it is actually only true for you.
    say bye bye to your character man, its gone forever.

14. say bye bye to your character man, its gone forever.
    good, at least i will quit this game for forever and won't spent $$$ on another shadowmourne for another alt.

First 12345 ... Last