1. It's mind boggling that you were able to make such an accurate personality portrait based on his reply. You must be another psychologist from reddit university. Would be really cool to see your diploma.
    It's a general rule for toxic people, you don't need diploma to figure that out genius.
    I'm a lawyer.

2. Can we get any update from Admins? Any information would be great

3. I wonder what's a bigger sign of misery: some ****talk on the forums or a girl as your (obv male) avatar hmmm
    Is some naked model your wallpaper too?
    I don't know under what rock do you live in, but girls play video games since forever.
    But hey, you have right on your own opinion, think whatever makes you feel better. ;)

4. when avatar a beautiful girl and she seems to like playing this game.. it's more like cheating than the truth.. not the fact that this cute avatar is not hiding the old bald uncle on your side of the monitor))

5. Warmageddon?
    Warmocalypse?
    Disastermane?

6. To those who rage "get a life, read a book", you think we don't?
    Calm the F down please.
    All is left is to pray. :)
    If you're referring to my post I'd like to say that this wasn't at all my intention and neither did I rage nor did I say that people don't have a life. All I wanted to do was to comfort the OP and other people in this thread by saying that the server is down for everyone (including myself) and make a suggestion to bridge the waiting time. I for myself sometimes fall behind in my readings when I play a lot and today's prolonged maintenance helped me catching up a little. Maybe something got lost in translation since I'm not a native speaker.

Thank you for your feedback though, stay safe!

7. HAHAHA! It's just a maintenance, what characters are you talking about. It is even mentioned - EXTENDED.

8. Regarding above, as a girl (albeit, a disastrously ugly one in my case. F), who also knows many other gamer girls... We don't put our pictures as profile pictures on most gaming-related things. Unless you're an E-girl looking for attention from lonely men, or an old 45 year old man who smells like grease and sweat, it's not normally a thing
    just from what i've seen as a girl, and friends with other gamer girls who are very beautiful and could take advantage of that -if- they wanted to

9. Hey,

Thanks for the reply but it was not targeted to you I just saw a guy who raged in full for the situation. Thank you.

10. Extended for 2 days. Last time we had "maintenance" this long, we all know what happened. :-) It only makes sense, that people are worried.

11. I am a girl, i play a lot, i dont have irl LIFE, i enjoy this game.
    ANY1 has something to say?
    Good, let us play now! I have to kill some allies.

12. I love that spirit! lets kill some allies together sometimes :P idc if you're a girl guy gay or anything! you had me when you ended with " kill some allies." :D

13. Though i also wanna add (hoping that i've also not killed my reputation within the past hour or so), I'm new to Warmane. Is what's happening bad? Can someone fill me in?

14. HAHAHA! It's just a maintenance, what characters are you talking about. It is even mentioned - EXTENDED.
    It's just too familiar to some people, you know? That's why people are eager for some information from the mods/admins/owner/devs. Extended or not, how long has it been since the server went down and don't you think the community deserves to be informed on what's happening, instead of keeping them in the dark?
    I don't see anything funny and I could bet that you are not laughing either. ;)

First ... 34567 Last