1. I love that spirit! lets kill some allies together sometimes :P idc if you're a girl guy gay or anything! you had me when you ended with " kill some allies." :D
    Good call , make it seem like ur not interested and go on with it.

2. Extended for 2 days. Last time we had "maintenance" this long, we all know what happened. :-) It only makes sense, that people are worried.
    2 days? Where'd you get that information from?

3. I guess it's a good time to sellout my guild if we warmane does come back. Haha

*whispers* guild Reload is the best on the server

4. I guess it's a good time to sellout my guild if we warmane does come back. Haha

*whispers* guild Reload is the best on the server
    Stan shush dont.

5. I feel like we're getting some bad news soon

6. yep ....................................

7. Regarding above, as a girl (albeit, a disastrously ugly one in my case. F), who also knows many other gamer girls... We don't put our pictures as profile pictures on most gaming-related things. Unless you're an E-girl looking for attention from lonely men, or an old 45 year old man who smells like grease and sweat, it's not normally a thing
    just from what i've seen as a girl, and friends with other gamer girls who are very beautiful and could take advantage of that -if- they wanted to
    This. No one cares what you look like. We care if you contribute and are fun to play with. Women who have profile pictures and flash their "credentials" ("I'm a lawyer") are seeking attention, not gaming.

8. This. No one cares what you look like. We care if you contribute and are fun to play with. Women who have profile pictures and flash their "credentials" ("I'm a lawyer") are seeking attention, not gaming.
    why did this thread about the maintenance become about girl gamers? OMEGALUL

****ing white knights and cucks everywhere these days, smh.

9. Its called human decency not white knight. Just because someone is nice to someone doesn't mean ****. You got some complexes man. Calling people white knights means your insecure and you haven't talked to girls so you just envy others and insult them. I dare you to prove otherwise "big boy". ;)

10. This. No one cares what you look like. We care if you contribute and are fun to play with. Women who have profile pictures and flash their "credentials" ("I'm a lawyer") are seeking attention, not gaming.
    I think the credentials were used in order to reply on the remarks made by that particular post:

It's mind boggling that you were able to make such an accurate personality portrait based on his reply. You must be another psychologist from reddit university. Would be really cool to see your diploma.
    It's a general rule for toxic people, you don't need diploma to figure that out genius.
    I'm a lawyer.
    I don't see a problem when someone uses their own photo as a profile picture, men or women. It doesn't specify that you must find the most dumb avatar form picture in the entire internet and put it on your profile. People shouldn't really be "attacked" for that.

11. Can we stop talking about women/men playing games and their avatars and actually talk about the maintenance.

Lordaeron down now too for everyone else? :/

12. Everything is down.

The whole site was down also.

13. So everyone here had some nice time to think about the future and what they will do with their lifes.
    So because we are back up again, who wants to be a pirate?

First ... 4567 Last