1. I talked to Malaco 5 minutes ago, he said they lost everything and our characters are gone now.
    Oh that's fine, everyone made a backup of their accounts, surely.

2. Not exactly a useful reply, but I pray soon... ;-;

3. Servers gonna be up soon... or...?

From what i've seen, the servers are down and still are? Are they gonna be up soon? They've been down for hours for me, i'm not sure if i'm the only one at this point or not... :c

4. The reason it shows you get 0.5 vote points when you try to vote is due to the fact that your account has no achievement points and your characters are deleted.

Moltdown. v2 Rest in Peace kappa

5. Nope, was gonna do a VoA10 with a 7 mins till svr restarts, standing at the boss, when i got kicked....that was like 7 hs ago

PS: if any admin reads this: that boss was gonna drop the t10 gloves for my druid, if ya can get em to my mailbox that would be dandy

6. dosnt seem that htey care about that :D maybe u need to donate more ;D

7. Are you ****ing dumb or you're trying to be? How many threads are there gonna be about this one? Do you see on the front page server is under maintenance? Or you're blind and trolling like the rest of the people on here?

Why would you create another thread? I woke up at 10 am, its 18:15 PM in my country now, I was wondering the same, but at least I am not making useless threads that won'speed up the recovery of the server or anything regarding this case. Just be patient and wait holy ****! Holly molly, I understand we're all different time zones, but at least I think you could have even read a book or something? Could you probably go with your friend outside or order some pizza? Could you drink a coffee instead with your friend? Could you do something smart? Researching the web 'the stuff you're interested in'. The server is offline for exactly 9 hours and 21 minutes I suppose.

Cheers.

8. Well, i believe in what i believe in.. I think our characters will be fine, They wouldn't just have maint and in the middle delete our characters. I will give them a good blazing 2.5 hours. Cheers.

9. Or they clear account db or its OVH maintenance.

10. The reason it shows you get 0.5 vote points when you try to vote is due to the fact that your account has no achievement points and your characters are deleted.

Moltdown. v2 Rest in Peace kappa
    Well, now that you said it, you can't even find Icecrown characters from armory right now :D And I haven't made a backup. Good lord.

11. Well, now that you said it, you can't even find Icecrown characters from armory right now :D And I haven't made a backup. Good lord.
    Every time they do maintenance they completely turn the server off and therefore all characters are gone as well. This time is nothing different, expect for the downtime

12. Well, now that you said it, you can't even find Icecrown characters from armory right now :D And I haven't made a backup. Good lord.
    Even if you made a backup, in case of a full data purge you still won't be able to use that backup, it's more like in case you or someone else deletes your character (you by a mistake, while trying to delete another one).
    It's been quite a while now with no information from anyone on what's happening and it really do smells like Molten Core and they just trying to figure out the best way to break the bad news ;D

13. Don't joke about characters guyss

14. I'mma have to be honest on this one...
    Too much threads sure but people care.
    I have invested too much time in this game (Too shameful to admit how much exactly).
    And if my chars get deleted, i'll be super pissed.... but i'll still start over.
    Point is.. We have been waiting for too much without any answers.
    To those who rage "get a life, read a book", you think we don't?
    Calm the F down please.
    All is left is to pray. :)

First ... 23456 ... Last