1. Lordaeron and Blackrock are up now lets hope Icecrown will be up soon!

2. Well, apparently the maintenance is over and the server is back online, but not for everybody ;) Enjoy.

3. Now forums seems fine... RIP in peace Icecrown

4. Its called human decency not white knight. Just because someone is nice to someone doesn't mean ****. You got some complexes man. Calling people white knights means your insecure and you haven't talked to girls so you just envy others and insult them. I dare you to prove otherwise "big boy". ;)
    I love how those people pretend saying white knight means anything to anyone but their little circles. Might as well say "I'm so sick of you Regular Everyday People saying things."

5. I think the credentials were used in order to reply on the remarks made by that particular post:

I don't see a problem when someone uses their own photo as a profile picture, men or women. It doesn't specify that you must find the most dumb avatar form picture in the entire internet and put it on your profile. People shouldn't really be "attacked" for that.
    Exactly this, no wonder why most girls hide their identity in games, we just get trolled for it big time. Virgin boys just can't handle us it seems.

6. Exactly this, no wonder why most girls hide their identity in games, we just get trolled for it big time. Virgin boys just can't handle us it seems.
    there is no way ill believe that anyone in this forum is a girl until i see it with my own eyes, face to face.

7. Exactly this, no wonder why most girls hide their identity in games, we just get trolled for it big time. Virgin boys just can't handle us it seems.
    I find a lot of them don't care so long as you don't try to get some sort of special treatment or extra attention. Those that would act that way regardless would usually be ones you expose yourself to in public. In which case, if you're exposing yourself randomly, you need to accept what random people that you're never going to converse with again are going to say.
    Editing to add, on the internet, it really shouldn't matter what your gender/sex is, or what other people perceive you as.

That said, why are we even having this conversation on a maintenance thread?

8. Its called human decency not white knight. Just because someone is nice to someone doesn't mean ****. You got some complexes man. Calling people white knights means your insecure and you haven't talked to girls so you just envy others and insult them. I dare you to prove otherwise "big boy". ;)
    HAHAHHAHAHA

You can go back to imagining that the girl behind her computer needs your "manly man's" help and will **** you just cause you stood up for her on the internet. Mr. Whiteknight ******.

9. I love how those people pretend saying white knight means anything to anyone but their little circles. Might as well say "I'm so sick of you Regular Everyday People saying things."
    This quote is too autistic to be real

10. Is server up yet?!
    Warmane pls fix im scared!

First ... 567