1. [ANSWERED]Wotlk Character and Cataclysm Future

Hi,

I wasn't sure how to brand this question, so the title does seem vague, but I would really like to know if this plan is still in motion.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....rade+Cataclysm

The answer made by Empyrean suggests that Icecrown will forever remain a Wotlk realm, but we would have the ability to copy/paste our characters into a Cataclysm realm.
    Now that Neltharion is gone, will there ever be a possibility of this becoming a reality?
    I am asking this, because I am slowly becoming bored of WotLK, it's always just ICC and RS, same old same old. I know for a fact that at least a dozen people told me the same "I'm bored. It's tiresome to play WotLK all the time, nothing new is happening, my char is the same for more than a year and each day seems like the previous."
    Sure, dozen players cannot be compared to thousands who are playing, but not many people even get the idea of suggesting or asking for something like this on the forums. I, however am interested to see what will the future bring and if anything regarding this is going to happen? You could always do an official Poll and ask if people like the idea or not.
    I remember when I played on a TBC server and then after almost two years they went WotLK. It was strange to levelup in Sunwell gear but interesting and exciting.
    I'd like that now again. Hm, being level 81 with T10 gear and then finding a green item that has better statistics. Fresh start=keeps you busy=keeps you immersed and faithful to the server's high population.

2. We've just closed the cata realm, it won't be coming back.