1. Lordaeron coin shop

Greetings,

Both the Lordaeron realm info sticky and the marketplace sticky say that you can buy gear for coins. However, I have asked around quite a few players on the realm itself and people mentioned that you can not buy gear for coins at all. I would just like to know if it is possible to buy gear for coins and if it has ever been possible.

Any information is welcome.

2. I haven't seen any gear for sale, only mounts, scrolls, tabards and characters.

3. Do you have an 80 on lordaeron with some gear? I am still new on the server and haven't hit 80 yet.

4. No buying gear with coins is possible on Lordaeron, only vanity items.

5. No buying gear with coins is possible on Lordaeron, only vanity items.
    I think I actually prefer it that way too. Not a huge fan of P2W.

6. MARKETPLACE COIN RESTRICTIONS:
    - Items available will be 1 Tier below items obtainable in-game until all content is released in all modes
    - Item costs increased by up to 700% in comparison to other realms
    - Items can only be upgraded (existing equipped item must be no less than 30 item levels below the new one)
    - Item level requirement (for example must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins)
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability (TBA)
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items

there's requirements for getting the items.

unless they've changed it, but there's no mention of it being different in the lord marketplace thread.

7. They created Lordaeron x1 BlizzLike exacly for that reason..So in the realm every single players should do alot of work on his until with leveling,farming professions,dungeons , instances etc...soo there will be no Donate to win..every single item on someone's toon is on him because he diserve it and play for it with his time..Not just level for 2 days 1-80level,gear 5.5 for 2 weeks, and donate Shadowmourne or any legendary weapon like in Icecrown..then go on raid and dont have any idea how to play your class,and have no exp in raiding..but Raidleaders cant know this becuz you donate 6.500 gear and they just need you to DPS theyr ******ed raid..just because they think you can do something with this Shadowmourne and 6.500 toon with 1000 achievemnt points..You can live and feel the game here in Lordaeron..This is the reason Lordaeron is here..