1. No comment about downtime?

It's been what, 9-10 hours of downtime and not a single admin/mod has commented on the situation? I understand and appreciate the fact that it takes work to do whatever you're doing in this time, but a lot of players have invested money and countless hours into this realm and out of professional and personal courtesy I would think at least ONE of the administration team would have commented on the situation by now. You have 10k+ players speculating whether or not the server will be online ever again. The VERY LEAST you could do is keep the community updated via any number of means(Twitter, Reddit, Forum Announcement).

2. I agree 100%
    Im confused asf about this whole situation ;;

3. EXTENDED means a longer duration of time, downtime not estimated means they can't tell for how long. If they are in the middle of the maintenance, what are they gonna say, if they don't know how much longer it'll take. It doesn't look like it's gonna be today, server will probably be up by tomorrow, chill.

4. what are they gonna say, if they don't know how much longer it'll take. It doesn't look like it's gonna be today, server will probably be up by tomorrow, chill.
    even that?? yea guys, it will take 10 more mins, 2 hs, a few hs, tomorrow....that's what he is asking, something, some kind of communication, we all know it's down for maintenance and it's gonna take a while...

5. Warmane staff probably working overtime to make it happen as fast as possible, just relax boys and girls, binge watch some tv shows untill our favourite server is up .

6. I dont think i can masturbate much more, the servers should better go online

7. Lordaeron yes, Icecrown not so much :(