1. Ostlimpa, we are talking past each other.
    Its pointless to discuss this any further.

2. Agreed, but you got to admit it is somewhat fun. It beats being bored. ><

3. Agreed, but you got to admit it is somewhat fun. It beats being bored. ><
    Yes, but only to a certain level. At some point its better to stop than having a continues discussion that becomes rather annoying than more interesting.

4. i wasnt asking what forum heroes think about s4 in store. I was asking about when it will be avaliable. So stop ur qq, noone here doesnt give any ****s about it.

5. i wasnt asking what forum heroes think about s4 in store. I was asking about when it will be avaliable. So stop ur qq, noone here doesnt give any ****s about it.
    Typical low bracket player.

6. i wasnt asking what forum heroes think about s4 in store. I was asking about when it will be avaliable. So stop ur qq, noone here doesnt give any ****s about it.
    Sure, and we wanted to let the GMs know that we DO NOT want it. Especially the shoulders. If the GMs knew what they were doing, they'd realize that killing the "dream" of any semi-competitive PvP player, i.e. S4 shoulders, would make it pointless for them to compete. Seeing everyone around you with the same item, automatically makes it less desirable. It is just human.

Having fun in arena is not simply tied to "playing", but what's fun is also the idea that your struggles can lead to a cool reward. Make said reward less desirable and people will stop playing. First some, then others because of the lack of opponents, then even more, until the arena will be dead.

Is it more worth to gain 30 coins from 100-200 players or to keep arenas alive so that people will continue to play and buy stuff on the shop? The answer seems pretty obvious, yet they decided to release glaives to gain 400 coins from 30-40 players. Was that a good business decision? Well, they dropped 3k daily players in 2-3 weeks (from 8.5k to 5.5k), so at least 10k players. I'm pretty sure those 10k players would have spent, on average, at least 2 coins in the subsequent month. So, all in all, they killed 30% of the population and also lost money. Extremely smart, Warmane staff. /clap

7. Sounds like jealousy to me.
    I'm being indignant not jealous... You, on the other hand, are very overweening...

8. i wasnt asking what forum heroes think about s4 in store. I was asking about when it will be avaliable. So stop ur qq, noone here doesnt give any ****s about it.
    ROFL as long as ppl like this buy 4/5 or 5/5 brutal is definitely not a problem.

9. y put them to store since noone care anymore ;) enjoy . Today I just qued 2v2 arena and it was completely dead. make abit more profit. U dont care and I dont care either.

10. Typical low bracket player.
    Typical arena grinder who thinks arena is the only place in the game for skill and competence.
    Sure, and we wanted to let the GMs know that we DO NOT want it. Especially the shoulders. If the GMs knew what they were doing, they'd realize that killing the "dream" of any semi-competitive PvP player, i.e. S4 shoulders, would make it pointless for them to compete. Seeing everyone around you with the same item, automatically makes it less desirable. It is just human.
    Time to activate your brain. The GMs got nothing to do with what gets added to the store.
    Having fun in arena is not simply tied to "playing", but what's fun is also the idea that your struggles can lead to a cool reward. Make said reward less desirable and people will stop playing. First some, then others because of the lack of opponents, then even more, until the arena will be dead.
    No one prevents you from enjoying this 12+ year old "cool" reward my little snowflake.

Is it more worth to gain 30 coins from 100-200 players or to keep arenas alive so that people will continue to play and buy stuff on the shop? The answer seems pretty obvious, yet they decided to release glaives to gain 400 coins from 30-40 players. Was that a good business decision? Well, they dropped 3k daily players in 2-3 weeks (from 8.5k to 5.5k), so at least 10k players. I'm pretty sure those 10k players would have spent, on average, at least 2 coins in the subsequent month. So, all in all, they killed 30% of the population and also lost money. Extremely smart, Warmane staff. /clap
    If the non 100-200 players do not donate and thus provide the lifeblood of the server - yes.
    I'm being indignant not jealous... You, on the other hand, are very overweening...
    According to your view yes, a view I fortunately do not share.

11. No one prevents you from enjoying this 12+ year old "cool" reward my little snowflake.
    You are missing the point, which is extremely easy to understand. A reward owned by anyone/everyone is less desirable. Undesirable rewards make for little motivation to play a game that is itself a grind. If there is no grind or no motivation to do so, then there is no game.

This is not only true for non-donors. People buying full gear or already geared characters end up quitting the game extremely fast. I know this for a fact as that's exactly what has been happening in our guild and to the people I spoke to outside of the guild.

If the non 100-200 players do not donate and thus provide the lifeblood of the server - yes.
    There is no black and white distinction between donors and non-donors. I am a donor myself (100+ $ so far). I simply choose to spend on things that are not game breaking or removing major objectives for my character (e.g. fun items, gold, etc.). Losing players is equivalent to losing money.

First 123