1. Many thread views, absolutely no responses. Let's hope we hear from staff on this one. :D

2. im going to guess that when they sell enough of S3 s4 will then get added

3. Idk why do you even ask this kind of a question honestly. How it is fair that ppl can buy latest tier pve & pvp gear while others spend their time, effort and skill in order to get it. I mean like I get it server needs money and its enough already they added glaives and most op weapons in-game. What else do you want? I mean its not like im jelaous or crying about donators and dont get me wrong I have nothing against it as even on retail you can buy certain stuff but still cant get gear. Its a competitive game and everyone wants to be good and in my opinion it would be sad if they add s4 in shop. I mean like lets say for an example you have money and you go in shop buy full s4 gear and go kill new players in arenas and bgs for fun while someone else spent days in order to get rating to buy that one item.

Dont get me wrong but whats the point of playing a game with full gear when you havent farmed it yourself and whats the point of bragging with something you havent achieved by playing yourself but instead you bought with real money.

4. How it is fair that ppl can buy latest tier pve & pvp gear while others spend their time, effort and skill in order to get it
    How is it fair that many freeloaders sucking freetime off of mommy's saggy tits can play the game all day long while developing gargantuous, gluttonous, gelatinous manboobs while others have to work to make a living?
    Btw you can't buy the latest items. Get your facts straight

I get it server needs money
    you just answered your own question

I mean its not like im jelaous or crying
    yes, you are

I have nothing against it
    you just complained that it's not fair

it would be sad if they add s4 in shop
    they said that all item will be added into the shop so you agreed to those terms when you started playing there. therefore you have no right to moan and cry

you have money and you go in shop buy full s4 gear and go kill new players in arenas and bgs
    the person made that money which takes time and effort just like it takes time and effort to grind arenas, so again, what the **** is your proble?
    spent days to get that one item? one might spend weeks to afford donating for a purple

whats the point of playing a game with full gear when you havent farmed it yourself
    again, you either farm money IRL or items in game. takes time and effort, no matter which means is used to reach the end.
    Edited: November 19, 2018

5. you either farm money IRL or items in game. takes time and effort, no matter which means is used to reach the end.
    This argument is not a valid one. I have a job, I have donated to buy gold in the past and would have no problem, say, buying a complete gearset for my character. This to say, my problem is not jealousy. Now, why don't I buy it? Because it would just make it so I don't have an objective in the game anymore, and with no objectives, why would I even keep playing?
    Now, you can argue that my choices are mine alone and I can keep doing whatever I want. At the same time though, when an item is released in shop, it loses all its value. What's the point of dreaming to get S4 shoulders when every player can get them with zero effort? What's the point of dreaming to drop glaives when you'll just be "another guy who shopped glaives". The beauty of some items is their rarity and the achievement they represent. Take that away, and there is nothing left but pretty pixels.

All of this to say, I personally feel releasing Glaives was extremely bad for the playerbase (maybe only sell 1 out of 2 if you want to semi-preserve the server's lifespan?) and so would be the release of S4 shoulders.

6. what about Tier 6 ???? is it in store??

7. Like the guy idkman69 said what is the point of playing the game when you can skip the objectives and just literally get an item you did not nearly deserve.
    This argument is pointless and you @MightyBuldozer have to many answers that it obviously shows how hurt you are because you cannot farm the shoulders yourself for example and you think your money is equal as someone's effort in this game. Some people actually make money playing this game and some people that also make a lot of money in real lives still plays the game without paying in order to obtain items becasue in a way that is a cheating and is a freaking fact that it took zero effort to get it in-game because games and real works are no way related to eachother and in order to get good it takes, time, effort and skill. Why isn't there for example some guy that runs few companies and works all day that he can't even see his kids a rank 1 gladiator, because he can't play and he has no time for the game and it is no excuse he can never be good because he needs to focus at something else so once again @MighyBuldozer what are you talking about man? Main concept of the game is the more time you spend in-game the stronger you will be.

@MighyBuldozer another thing got on my mind. Our comparasion here is like when the guy that rarely gets laid pays a prostitute for a pleasure, and he get's it. But it doesn't change the fact that he is still bad with women and can't get pleasure unless he pays for it. :)
    Edited: November 22, 2018

8. s4 is store? ok 4/5 BUT NOT the shoulder. If the shoulder are going to go in store the game itself become a troll like icecrown everybody with wrath shoulder.
    Warmane...do u rly need that income from the shoulder?
    About the weapon doesn't matter about the s4 weapon in shop.

Rogue -> warglaive
    Mage -> Sunflare Kil'jaeden
    Warlock -> Sunflare Kil'jaeden
    Spriest -> Sunflare Kil'jaeden
    Warrior / Retri -> Apolyion Kil'jaeden
    Healer -> Hammer of Sanctification Kil'jaeden
    Hunter -> Thoridal / Golden bow
    Feral -> Staff from sunwell (Don't remember the name)

BUT FOR GOD SAKE DONT PUT THE SHOUDLER ON MARKET FOR 23 FUKIN COINS

9. You can relax Ayame, the shoulder will come on the market. Why? Because the model is based on that of Icecrown and very few people actually care for rating progress these days. People just want BiS to PvP with, they care little for achivements tied to said gear.

10. s4 is store? ok 4/5 BUT NOT the shoulder. If the shoulder are going to go in store the game itself become a troll like icecrown everybody with wrath shoulder.
    Warmane...do u rly need that income from the shoulder?
    About the weapon doesn't matter about the s4 weapon in shop.

Rogue -> warglaive
    Mage -> Sunflare Kil'jaeden
    Warlock -> Sunflare Kil'jaeden
    Spriest -> Sunflare Kil'jaeden
    Warrior / Retri -> Apolyion Kil'jaeden
    Healer -> Hammer of Sanctification Kil'jaeden
    Hunter -> Thoridal / Golden bow
    Feral -> Staff from sunwell (Don't remember the name)

BUT FOR GOD SAKE DONT PUT THE SHOUDLER ON MARKET FOR 23 FUKIN COINS
    I completely agree with u dude.
    S4 shoulders in the store gonna kill the competition in arena.
    In few months, when all items are available in the store and Outlands population dropped further, the chances are high that we will end up like Icecrown.
    The 3s and 5s bracket gonna be dead and the unbalanced 2s gonna remain the only active arena bracket.
    The majority will play 2s arena until 1700 rating and buy the rest of the gear in the store. Arena gonna be as competitive as it is on Icecrown these days...

11. S4 shoulders in the store gonna kill the competition in arena.
    No it's not. People still do arena on Icecrown and the competition in the higher brackets will always be there. What the shoulders on the store will do (and in my opinion rightfully so) is to cork the blasted egos of arena lovers.
    In few months, when all items are available in the store and Outlands population dropped further, the chances are high that we will end up like Icecrown.
    I should hope so because Icecrown is doing more than well in terms of population.
    The 3s and 5s bracket gonna be dead and the unbalanced 2s gonna remain the only active arena bracket.
    The majority will play 2s arena until 1700 rating and buy the rest of the gear in the store. Arena gonna be as competitive as it is on Icecrown these days...
    Well that simply tells you the truth. People dislike arena and if they must do arena they prefer 2v2.

12. No it's not. People still do arena on Icecrown and the competition in the higher brackets will always be there. What the shoulders on the store will do (and in my opinion rightfully so) is to cork the blasted egos of arena lovers.
    ROFL
    Only 16 teams are over 1500 in 3v3 on Icecrown
    Nice competition

It's useles to tell you that this situation is caused by wrath shoulders on the store

13. ROFL
    Only 16 teams are over 1500 in 3v3 on Icecrown
    Nice competition

It's useles to tell you that this situation is caused by wrath shoulders on the store
    WOTLK is different because u can get the shoulder on 3s 5s only.
    In tbc u can get the shoulder in 2s aswell.
    I don't wanna say that the shoulder will kill any bracket here in tbc, (and i know that the REAL difference between venge shoulder and brutal shoulder is almost nothing) the brutal shoulder is something precious that if they are going to be putted on the market, their value will be like a stack of linen bolt cloth.

I hope that the staff will think about 5 times before put them in the market, or 5/5 brutal spam**** is going to be real.

14. No it's not. People still do arena on Icecrown and the competition in the higher brackets will always be there.
    No idea what "competition" u are talking about. Anything beside the unbalanced 2s bracket is pretty much dead on Icecrown.
    I should hope so because Icecrown is doing more than well in terms of population..
    U are mistaken when u believe that the unrestricted store is the reason for Icecrowns high population.
    Frostwolf and Neltharion have/had exactly the same shop design and look at their pop nowadays.

If anything, the fact that Icecrown has 12k players but due to the unresticted store, even with such a high pop a dead 3s and 5s bracket, should teach us a lesson.

123 Last