1. Why is it impossible to play on Icecrown?

I've been trying all afternoon, getting 100+ minute queues. What's happening?

2. Its sunday and everyone are home playing the game?

3. So the server's always full like this on sunday?

4. servers full like this most days. you can either wait in the que, donate and skip it. or play on 1 of the other realms.

5. OK. I can understand that. But I have one question: does donating 10 bucks guarantee queue skipping forever or does it only cover 1 or several months? (couldn't find detailed information on the donation page)

6. Here it's your answer:
    Premium Membership

Donating helps maintain, improve and expand servers and services. One-time donation awards a permanent Premium Membership.
    Donating $10.00 awards 10 Coins by default. Additional bonus coins depend on total amount previously donated, donation method and desired donation amount.

Premium Features

No waiting in the log-in queue on all realms (does not apply to battlegrounds or dungeon finder)* (Restricted for Lordaeron. See below.)

7. OK. I can understand that. But I have one question: does donating 10 bucks guarantee queue skipping forever or does it only cover 1 or several months? (couldn't find detailed information on the donation page)
    Yes i does, i donate in 2012 and still skip queue. Probably this is also the reason why queue times are so long, all premium accounts just move ahead of you.