1. Cash shop

Hello there, I've played in this server before but i mostly did PVE. Anyways i want to start playing again and i would like to also do some PVP. So my questions are
    a) Is coin shop game breaking in PVP?
    b)Can i catch up in pve/pvp? (Server has been open for quite a while)
    c) Are there any items that are obtainable only through coin shop?

Thanks in advance:)

2. Hello there, I've played in this server before but i mostly did PVE. Anyways i want to start playing again and i would like to also do some PVP. So my questions are

a) its not
    b) you can with a lot raiding/arenas (it wont happen for a month or two)
    c) only some tabards/pets/mounts are not obtainable

3. This is the biggest lie Icecrown players refuse to admit.

Not only is the cash shop game breaking, but it also has broken the game.

Once you start handing out free best in slot gear to anyone with a credit card, you start to mess with the games balance entirely.

Did you ever see this many people running around with PvE gear and T2 PvP weapons/Shadowmourne on retail? No because most people are incapable of achieving this kind of gear.

Very rarely did you see players on retail running around with the gear you see here, and it helped keep the game at an equal balance.

Now that everyone can get T2 PvP weapons/Shadowmourne and PvE gear by donating, the entire balance has been thrown completely out of check.

Blizzard never designed this game to work like this, because they knew 99% of people could never achieve this kind of gear.
    Edited: November 16, 2018

4. This is the biggest lie Icecrown players refuse to admit.

Once you start handing out free best in slot gear to anyone with a credit card, you start to mess with the games balance entirely.

Did you ever see this many people running around with PvE gear and T2 PvP weapons/Shadowmourne on retail? No because most people are incapable of achieving this kind of gear.

Very rarely did you see players on retail running around with the gear you see here, and it helped keep the game at an equal balance.

Now that everyone can get T2 PvP weapons/Shadowmourne and PvE gear by donating, the entire balance has been thrown completely out of check.

Blizzard never designed this game to work like this, because they knew 99% of people could never achieve this kind of gear.
    Spoken like someone that would be happy with a reset so they don't have to go up against anyone that has worked for the gear over the years. Look Anelya,

Fact is that this server has been around in its current form for 3 years. You will face someone that gotten BIS by the "right way" its a static server, even if there was no "cash shop" as you put it, you'd still be going up against these players. The coin shop is a way to catch up, but you are in no way required to do it.

And to the final point you tried to make, Blizzard never designed a coin shop, or a static server, yet here you are playing on one, then again Classic is about to be released, so things change, even what Blizzard designed. If you are wanting Blizz-like why are you playing on Icecrown, play on Lordaeron, where there is 1x and much more the experience you are looking for.

I wouldn't listen to fred, he's someone that wants things his way and doesn't care about others views of fun. will you be farmed a bit? yup, who cares. most people go through it. its part of the game on this server. It is frustrating at time, but its fun when you start to complete, with a few bucks spent or not. There is much fun to be had here, and fun is what you make it.

5. c) Are there any items that are obtainable only through coin shop?
    You can only get a pvp starting weaps thru the vote shop, ya can't buy em from the vendors, just so ya know. You can always get a fos/pos one and go for it anyway.

6. This is the biggest lie Icecrown players refuse to admit.

Totally agree with that!

this shop is a shame...

7. Blizzard never designed this game to work like this, because they knew 99% of people could never achieve this kind of gear.
    Blizzard never design this expansion to be played for 5 years or maybe you miss that point? Not as many people had t2 weapons or shadowmoure on retail, because the expansion ended and Cataclysm was release.

this shop is a shame...
    No not really, w/o the shop it will take you many months till you catch up with old players. Many people are simple not interested in slow progression and getting rekt for months.

Hello there, I've played in this server before but i mostly did PVE. Anyways i want to start playing again and i would like to also do some PVP. So my questions are

a) For fresh PVP player it can be, you will have to invest lots of time till you catch up with other people, but this is how the game works.

b) Yes you can, but it will take time. You can also sell gold to other players for coins via Warmane website and use this coins to buy gear from the shop. I have warrior and paladin on icecrown, both have shadowmoure while i have donated only 1 time 10$ many years ago to get premium status.

3) No not really, They even make it more easy to get Shadowmoure ingame. The weapon can directly drop from LK HC w/o you doing the quest.
    Edited: November 17, 2018

8. Did you ever see this many people running around with PvE gear and T2 PvP weapons/Shadowmourne on retail? No because most people are incapable of achieving this kind of gear.

Blizzard designs the game to have new content released and for everyone to have something new to work towards shortly after thinking they're done with the game. This is how every retail game works: they release new content to keep things moving. Welcome to the realm where we not only reached end game but the realms that merged together were already end game. We can no life grind to have it all and that's it; no waiting for content to make our gear irrelevant. Just because you see a bunch of legendaries doesn't mean they were donated for, I used to raid with people who farmed 3-4 on their alts since quests were enabled.

9. Blizzard never lowered the droprates intentionally for SFS/Val'anyr fragments to incentivize spending money on legendaries instead.True,they are obtainable but the grind is way worse than what it should be.

10. Blizzard never lowered the droprates intentionally for SFS/Val'anyr fragments to incentivize spending money on legendaries instead.True,they are obtainable but the grind is way worse than what it should be.
    Blizzard never sold items like shadowmourne or val anyr in the first place so why would they lower the droprate
    If they inentionally made this The last patch ever, no new content, you can bet they wouldn't have a droprate of 25-50% for normal mode bosses and 51-99% for Heroic mode bosses.

11. The key is finding people/guild. Then you can win games even with low gear, you can farm raids and you can enjoy the game instead of suffering in solo deadzone. Also you can support service you enjoy with few bucks, people will be like "thanks man, I can play for free because you could give".

12. Blizzard never sold items like shadowmourne or val anyr in the first place so why would they lower the droprate
    If they inentionally made this The last patch ever, no new content, you can bet they wouldn't have a droprate of 25-50% for normal mode bosses and 51-99% for Heroic mode bosses.
    There's no real reason to lower the droprates outside of greed.
    The loot rng is pretty much bugged too,i never saw so many dupes during live.
    Shadowmourne quests actually have been made easier to complete on live,despite the chest items still catching a hefty price on AH.
    Couple that with the token system as a food for thought.
    What we have here is a mobile game system,far worse than the original design.
    From what i experienced in the classic beta,Blizzard kept true to the original game - will have to wait till 2019 to confirm the raid drops,but they probably intend to keep the same loot rates,despite the fact that the game will be on the last patch forever.

13. Hello there, I've played in this server before but i mostly did PVE. Anyways i want to start playing again and i would like to also do some PVP. So my questions are

no
    yes
    you can get 36 slot bags, nothing game breaking far as i'm aware.