1. Fishing in Icecrown

Soo i have cooking, fishing as my main money making beside pvp -> honor-> JC gems

Got 1 fishing addon that allows me to use mouse to throw a hook and gives me sound alert when the fish is caught.
    So what's the issue? Well wintergrasp is really the only place where it's worth to invest time in fishing, problem comes when people
    come and poke you every 2-3 min while you fish, saying you are a bot, saying they report you etc.
    Like wtf would i bot on my main char that is almost full bis pve/bis pvp retri with SM and risk a perma ban?
    Then horde comes and attacks from time to time, when i kill them they come on ally side saying hahah reported trash for botting etc?
    I i do enjoy fishing and while doing so listening to music in the background and watching instagram memes, animals and stuff and i can do it up to 1-2 hours.

So i really do hope there is a way to separate normal people fishing and bots seriously.
    I really don't wanna get banned for doing profession and earning some gold grinding just because random people report me and poke me around.

2. You don't get banned just because people reported you. A GM is going to check and confirm it before any ban is issued.
    Now, if a GM goes check on you, sends a whisper and you don't reply while your character keeps throwing the line and all, don't expect that saying you were on Instagram will save you.

3. You don't get banned just because people reported you. A GM is going to check and confirm it before any ban is issued.
    Now, if a GM goes check on you, sends a whisper and you don't reply while your character keeps throwing the line and all, don't expect that saying you were on Instagram will save you.
    Does it show as GM whisper i rarely answer to random ppl that whisper otherwise?

4. Does it show as GM whisper i rarely answer to random ppl that whisper otherwise?
    A completely new window pops up with a blue blizz icon and a message "GM wants to talk to you" or something similar. Impossible to miss if you are in-game, being active.

5. A completely new window pops up with a blue blizz icon and a message "GM wants to talk to you" or something similar. Impossible to miss if you are in-game, being active.
    Epic, thanks! :-)

6. Why tf are people saying you're botting if you're answering to them or attacking back? Do they have any idea of tf botting works?

Anyway, better questions is what kind of people attack fishers? I thought the unspoken rule of wild pvp is that you don't attack people that are fishing?

7. Why tf are people saying you're botting if you're answering to them or attacking back? Do they have any idea of tf botting works?

Anyway, better questions is what kind of people attack fishers? I thought the unspoken rule of wild pvp is that you don't attack people that are fishing?
    there are no rules to pvp, unspoken or otherwise.

8. Ignore the ****s. Srsly, people will whine about anything they can.
    I'll sit near the GY while waiting for a RDF to pop up, that's about 15 minutes on pure DPS chars and people will run around /spit, /lol at you, just ignore it.
    If you're not botting you got nothing to worry about.