1. Slows in Pvp/Pve

I know this is not the place for this topic but i want to ask for your opinion before actually report something .. So my question is why my mage slow (Frostbolt ) is 40% on the target but for example on my frostbolt skill its written 60% .. or cone of cold should be 70% according to the skill , but on the target its 50% .. so both skills are -20% slow on all targets .. doesnt matter players or mobs .. I just noticed this today and decided to find the reason.Also i tested the same thing on Blackrock and its the same there :)

2. Some talents aren't showing right in the tooltips nor the buffs.
    Same goes for druid buff for example, it show's +50ish stats, but the druids have talent for 20% increased effect iirc, so it's 70 actually, not 50, tooltip and buff still show the initial value.

You can try it like this: Slow a target, make it run for 5 seconds, don't slow it and make it run for 5 seconds, divide the lengths of the paths, see the real %. You'll get the correct number, just the tooltips/buffs/debuffs aren't updated with talents.

3. So its visual bug ? I rly hope it is actually xD

4. De/buff tooltips aren't affected by talents. I don't think they've ever been showing right values here.