1. Is this keyboard macro against the rules?

I'll start off by saying that I searched around the forums for an answer before I made this post, and couldn't find anything about keyboard macros. So I have a mechanical corsair keyboard. Nothing remotely new. Hand-me-down from my brother a few years ago. It has some macro-able keys on it that I haven't ever used before, but I just got into setting up some macros. My druid has max Herbalism and Mining, and as you probably already know, you can't track ore veins and herbs at the same time. A month or two ago, I set up a WoW macro, (not on my keyboard, an in game macro), which would switch the tracking back and forth between herbs and ores each time I pressed it. Here is the macro's text: /castsequence [nocombat] Find Herbs, Find Minerals
    Now, the other day, I set up a macro on my keyboard. When I press this macro, it does the keystroke I have bound to my in-game wow macro, and repeats the keystroke after a delay equal to the global cooldown of my wow macro. Once I press my keyboard macro, it is automated, and will keep repeating itself until I press it again. So my question is whether or not the automated keyboard macro I have set up is against warmane's rules, and/or could I get banned by the auto-moderator-banning thing that the server uses to find cheaters or bots? If I'm breaking the rules, I will immediately stop using my macro. Also if there are some listed rules about macros somewhere, please point me in that direction.
    Many thanks, and sorry for the huge paragraph!

(My Druid is a level 80 tauren named Kittayy, on the Icecrown Realm)
    Edited: November 16, 2018 Reason: Thought I should state my Druid's name, in case I got banned or something before my post was answered.