1. Fellow Americans

Hail fellow countrymen, I have come to greet all of you and make new friends
    My main concern is how has everyone's warmane experience has been
    and also I have a guild recruitment post as well for anyone interested on the outland server http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=394154

Another thing I'm interested in is what the server ratio is for American players East/West coast just to see how the timezones factor on this private server

2. Hey there lordy I too am searching for new friends I had just downloaded the TBC client and started leveling a warlock last night. As a noob to WOW in general Ive had alot of fun on warmane, I had previously leveled a undead priest on the WOTLK Icecrown server to 80 and had a great time. Recently I've had issues trying to find new friends to play with on there and found myself intrigued with the way that TBC handles creating dungeon groups, without the RDF system players generally need to be more outgoing and talkative which I find really cool. Last night I was able to get a party together to do ragefire chasm with me, took about 15-20 minutes of just straight whispering people to get the group together but it was well worth it. The group died all of three times no one complained or rage quit we actually just laughed it off and gave it another go. People generally seem more friendly one guy even came up to me and gave me a piece of gold for no apparent reason but it still made my day. If you wish to find me my warlocks name is "Markula" I try to come on between 5-8 pm EST till the wee hours of the morning and I will represent the Horde till the day I die, hope to see you around someday happy trails friend :D
    Edited: November 18, 2018

3. I am coming over from a Vanilla private server and am looking at raiding in TBC again. What is the best faction to go with here for West Coast United States raiding? I am looking at anything from 3pm-10pm PST.