1. Made a big mistake, need help to fix it!!

Hello!
    I just leveled my first character (druid) to lvl 80, I wanted to join a heroic dungeon but could not because my gear was bad. I started looking at the auction house for a better gear and weapon. I saw a mace that was alot better then my staff so I bought it, I then realized that the mace was one handed so I bought another one thinking druids can dual wield.
    The mace costed 1500 g each so I paid 3000 g total and then I realiazed druids cant wear 2 at the same time. This means I just lost 1500 g and I cant even sell it at the AH becuase I made both soulbound.
    Now I am wondering is there anyway I can take away the soulbound or sell mace some where else so I can get my 1500 g back because i really busted my *** off to get that money and it feel bad to lose it for nothing especially now that I am in very need of the gold.

2. you can sell the item to an vendor and get a few gold back thats it (or disenchant it ). there is just no way to sell an soulbound item.
    my advice would be just forget it and i know how ****ed up it is to lose a good amount of gold when you just started on a new server :(

3. DE it and start farming gold.
    Buy Boe's from ICC and crafted leatherworking gear like legs and boots.
    You can't find a good weapon on Auction House, the only solution would be to get it from vote points.
    Also remeber that i got scammed for 18k once so keep that in mind, but gold isn't temporary so you can still make it just find a better way. Suggesting farming in WG for ores or herb's or if you don't have a gathering profession just farm the Eternal Shadow or Eternal Fire so you could make gold for the upgrade.

4. Get yourself a battered hilt at the auction house, it starts a questline which will reward you with the best weapon outside of ICC (and pvp).

5. The 3k gold he had, was everything and he lost it, did you even read the post :D BH sword is like 18k, overpriced and not so good in a long run beside that ridiculus price..

And to answer the question, no there is no way to return the gold you spent. :( you will need to farm it up again.

6. The 3k gold he had, was everything and he lost it, did you even read the post :D BH sword is like 18k, overpriced and not so good in a long run beside that ridiculus price..

And to answer the question, no there is no way to return the gold you spent. :( you will need to farm it up again.
    Its 18k pre gold squish, post squish itll be 1.5k gold again.