1. [ANSWERED]Any new realms/servers coming up?

Hello, i've played Molten/Warmane on and off for a very long time, and over all those years and all the realms/servers you had, i enjoyed Lordaeron and Outland the most. There is nothing better then a fresh content progressive server and a fresh start. I know that Outland just reached its final stages of progression and that Lordaeron is not that old either even tho it's been in final stage for a while now. But i was just curious if there are any plans for similar projects in near future because i would really like to start playing again but jumping in to last tier isn't that exciting to me. I'm also sure that there are quite a few people who feel the same way, and i know that retail vanila is releasing in the summer, but i'm pretty sure that you would still see those high population numbers at launch that would drop way later on and since you have everything scripted it shouldn't be to much of a work to transfer it over (i'm guessing, i don't really know the technical part of the things). So with all this said, i really hope that something like this will happen soon and if not i want to thank you for all the great memories and great times i had over the years during all of the expansions from tbc to mop i really do appreciate all the work and effort that went in to it.

2. Currently nothing new is being planned as for new realms.