1. Thirst Unending bugged?

The thirst unending in the blood elf starting requires that you use your arcane torrent on a mana wyrm, yet no matter how I use it against them the quest won't complete. I've used both in and out of combat and when they were at very low health.

Am I just doing something completely wrong here?

2. Greetings

I was testing it, you must use "Mana Tap" (20sec cd) on the Mana Wyrm, not "Arcane Torrent" (2min cd). You have to make use of it on 6 targets. Your version would take 10mins to complete that quest with a timer of 2mins between each spell;)

Regards

3. Kinda hard right when i dont have ' mana tap' in my spellbook..

4. Greetings

I tested it on Outland instead of Icecrown by mistake. Yes it's bugged, sry for the inconvenience.

Regards

5. I was able to complete it by using Arcane Torrent on one of the Feral Tenders in the area.

6. I was going to report that bug, but while questing in the area...if you just use the racial spell on any other mobs other than Mana Wyrms, it will proc your quest....It's warmane, and that it is out of the ordinary made joy to me actually, 'cause we all know those quests all too well, this way you get to explore and try to get around a bit... It is bugged but still doable

Lok'tar, friends!