1. Reduce timer on coin lock!

Hello,

As someone who buys and sells chars regularly, I would really like to see coin lock reduced to 24 hours, as there is no reason for 72 hours whatsoever, what happens in those 72 hours anyways? Do you moderators check if coins are legit? I am sure you don't, only thing this 72 hour lock does for us is make us miss on good chances, or if I have in-game deal about character trade I have to tell to the guy to wait for me for 3 days, and this is really bad for business, seller gets cold feet, price changes, etc. So please if you are against this idea please state why in a civil manner, and please don't tell me it's for my safety, makes you sound like a CIA agent stuffing me in his car's trunk.

2. if I have in-game deal about character trade I have to tell to the guy to wait for me for 3 days, and this is really bad for business
    That's going around the official trade and I'm not even sure how legal it is.

Also, it's 3 days so that I couldn't guess your password, sell your char and instantly gift the coins to my own account. You have 3 days to respond to being hacked so that the hacker can do less damage.

3. Since you say to not tell you, I'll just deny this without further comment as the timer isn't up to debate.