2. Just did our first two guild-only runs
    Karazhan and Zul'Aman

3. hello
    we need more bgs
    bye
    yes maybe devs can fix issues that have been prevalent for over 4+ YEARS

Still no working arenas
    Still can't buy brutal gear for honor / AP

There has been multiple issue threads raised that have been blatantly ignored or removed by Warmane devs.

Multiple threads have been deleted by mods who frequent this forum because of their apparent HATED for the twinking community.

A few years ago it was so active but they have done everything in their power to destroy it.

Screenshot this post as my guess would be it will be deleted by a mod.

4. For anyone visiting this thread.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/r...#comment-78601

Take a look at this - over 2 years as a confirmed BUG and has not been attended to.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/21898 - Brutal pvp vendor another issue that has been left unconfirmed even though the user has provided EVIDENCE

5. Hopefully with these cross realm bg changes we can hopefully see that the Warmane team will start to value twinks again.

I think there is a big hatred toward the community due to a member of staff who is no longer with them, however we will not find out.

6. So, I have a 70 twink disc priest with brutal gear, and its no fun trying to heal random morons in a bg. I have zero interest in pve, I don't do it with my mains at 80 either. Are you guys requiring pve participation for membership?

7. is there active aliance guild for 70lvl?

8. So, I have a 70 twink disc priest with brutal gear, and its no fun trying to heal random morons in a bg. I have zero interest in pve, I don't do it with my mains at 80 either. Are you guys requiring pve participation for membership?
    It doesn't matter who you are or what you play if ur a twink ur welcomed!

9. is there active aliance guild for 70lvl?
    You will find onlly drama there + just to know all of allys coming on horde or starting to lvl up

10. We're more active than ever and looking for more members!!

Whisper Tyrmah, Shadowclin or Easture for more info in-game.
    Dis is a bump

11. Yeah, guild is great, been in it since like 2016. We just visited most of the alliance capitols killing tyrande and many 80s along the way. Was a blast and honestly loved it. They raid every Friday and that is also a ton of fun. 70s are for sure the most fun, and it’s great to try and convert all the corrupted 79s

12. We're more active than ever and looking for more members!!

Whisper Tyrmah, Shadowclin or Easture for more info in-game.
    Dis is a bump
    welcum? dis clan has missing shoes? Hello.

13. welcum? dis clan has missing shoes? Hello.
    welcom petroldaktyl, el shoes is lost. :(

First 12