1. <Purple Haze> Icecrown 70 Twinks [H]

<Purple Haze> is a level 70 oriented twink guild. It was created back in Ragnaros on August 1st, 2012, with the objective of creating an active and balanced community for all the guildless 70 twinks there were out there at the time.
    With everything that's going on, we've decided it's time to get 70 twinking back on it's feet.

We'll mainly be focused on 70 - only raid progression and World PvP.
    These are some of the activities we plan on doing in the near future:

- Formation of a Core Group
    - Heroic BC dungeons
    - Twink - only raid progression
    - World PvP
    - Arena Skirmishes
    - Duel Tournaments
    - Battlegrounds

Here are some of the guild rules:

- No characters over level 70
    - Punctuality
    - Good attitude towards others
    Overall, just have a good time and don't do things you're not supposed to do

Honestly, I can say I've made so many friends and had a blast at Twinking in the past. If you'd like to join our community, you can whisper any of the following people:

* Tyrmah / Apollonius / Shadowclin / Easture, or any of our members.

Twink - Only Raid Progression

Karazhan 11/11
    Zul'Aman 6/6
    Gruul's Lair 2/2
    Magtheridon's Lair 1/1
    Serpentshrine Cavern 3/6
    Tempest Keep 0/4
    Hyjal Summit 4/5
    Black Temple 3/9
    Sunwell Plateau 0/6

Here's a little something from back in the days in one of our 70 - only Black Temple runs.
    Credits to Tbcwascool and Mongor
    P.S. pls ignore my cringy voice, this was too long ago :(

Edited: April 5, 2020

2. Super up for this. Sounds like the good ol' days.

3. I'm down as well. Was in this guild before. Wasn't too active but I find my 70s more fun than my 80s nowadays.

Look up Youngchop and Yunglean.

Sesh

4. Did some bg's and arenas earlier today
    dis is a bump

5. Alliance players are also welcomed in pvp events in a future... But I'm warning if some one gona try to create a drama or not following our rules we will not allowed any one of you to be part of our future events.

6. Well we wish you the best. Because Purple Haze in a sense came to Frostwolf a while back, but go under the name Monster Inc and had a very very strong rivalry with a troublesome Cow [his guild was the dominate one though in BGs] who even angered horde players to the point they go against him.
    Also it was also an honor to have played with one of your own tbcwascool, but on frostwolf at the time he was a shaman who went by a different name, clown something for I didn't remember that much. Helped him fight the second strongest priest of twinking also on frostwolf, which was fun.

7. Eventualy it is good to know where that traitor tbc is ....

8. I'ma level my rogue and join you guys. Been playing on Lordaeron but this makes go to Icecrown. Hope to see you in game xD

IGN: Whaleslayer

9. Eventualy it is good to know where that traitor tbc is ....
    This was 2 years ago and at the time he was dealing with heavy hitters. That one priest who is and still is the second strongest on frostwolf was not an easy take down when every dot and or blast can take you out in a second, far more harder if he is a disc and his mana was endless.

Other than that some twinks on frost are inactive and will only show up if there is people sadly.

10. How active is your PvE? Are you guys gearing through Kara and heroics sort of thing? Just curious, as I'd love to run through the tbc content but on a WotLK patch it would be a lot smoother.

11. How active is your PvE? Are you guys gearing through Kara and heroics sort of thing? Just curious, as I'd love to run through the tbc content but on a WotLK patch it would be a lot smoother.
    We're basically running all raids weekly trying to gear everyone up to start guild raiding, probably within the next week or so.
    Anyways, we'd love to have you, if you're interested throw us a whisp ingame!

12. Decided it's time to bump with some of the stuff we've been doing

World pvp
    Spoiler: Show

Raids and other stuff
    Spoiler: Show

13. projectole T.Y.R.M.A.H.K.A.G.E engaged

I hope mr Pase cumes to alliance

14. Yes malande lets plai

8============D
    Wantagom
    8============D

12 Last