1. " Failed to open archive Interface.MPQ. "

Hi everyone,

I just downloaded the game using this site ( the Wotlk " new " I guess ), I have finished the download, launch the game and an error has pop ( that have crash my computer ) and now when i launch the game i get this everytime : https://imgur.com/mN3kh2t

Do you guys have a way to fix that please ?

Thanks in advance.

2. By looking at the files trying to found Interface.MPQ I have found the error report I dont know if that can help but here it is

https://pastebin.com/yGcZRQgp

3. So I have been re-downloading the game 4 times now ( 2 times the old version and 2 times the version with the WoD models ), and it's still got the same error message :/

I have search on the internet apparently this bug is linked to " common.mpq " but I still have no idea how to fix that ... I tried dowloading all the MPQ files from another pack but still not working :(

Please send help :'(.

4. try this but I do not know if it is gonna work:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

5. My Hero <3

It's still kind of broken ( I have to let the propriety of folder open on my second screen ) but it work !!! Thanks a lot my dude !!!!!!

6. Hi there! I have been trying to play for a few days, and i am having this problem. I am playing on a Mac. I have downloaded the game several times but can't play... I have tried the folder thing and still the same... what else could I do?? the Mac is with the version HighSierra 10.13.6

7. hi i downloaded a 3.3.5 WOD models client and also just a 3.3.5 it will only let me log in via the 3.3.5 normal version but says an update is required? do i need to install an additianol patch to my client? thanks