1. Faction Change

Hey, I'm considering changing faction from Horde to Alliance. However, I have heard that barely no one plays on the alliance side. Is this true? Is it possible to find groups for instances easy, and so on? Would love to hear from you!

2. Alliance is completely fine. There are many raiding guild and even pugs. /Global is full of that LFM, LFG, GTG, BRD, WTF stuff...
    We have insta BG ques also. Join us today and enjoy your seat.

Oh, only downsides are that we have Gnomes and less active Auction House, but that's natural when Horde has slighty bigger pop.
    I don't know if it is because free migration to Alliance but: 18.11.2018, 20:00 - Horde 3900 / 3350 Alliance, we're almost there.

3. Alliance is completely fine. There are many raiding guild and even pugs. /Global is full of that LFM, LFG, GTG, BRD, WTF stuff...
    We have insta BG ques also. Join us today and enjoy your seat.

Oh, only downsides are that we have Gnomes and less active Auction House, but that's natural when Horde has slighty bigger pop.
    I don't know if it is because free migration to Alliance but: 18.11.2018, 20:00 - Horde 3900 / 3350 Alliance, we're almost there.
    yeah i got to agree fraction balance seems alot better now and im going to guess that the free migration to Alliance was a big part of it. bg q's horde side are much faster and i usually only wait less then 1 min for bg to pop, off hours maybe 2-3 mins max, big improvement. i also noticed way more ally running around on the island seem to be about 50- 50 thats pretty good.

4. Thanks a lot for your response!

5. as a person who transfered i can say - aliance is close to dead faction. AH is empty in comparsion to horde AH, finding grp is way more complicated, and premade groups are hard to gather in comparsion to what it ws 3month ago. But on the other side u spend no time in que if u wanna play some bg's.
    Maybe my point of view can be wrong due to specific times im loggin in and play, but all i can say - i transfered and i dont regret. Being able to play some bg's with friends right after you logged in, when you short on time and cant sint in que whole evening is priceless.