1. Warglaives for money

Is this some kind of a joke?

Every 5th rogue I see in this server has Warglaives now.

You (the server staff) went over the line with this. This changed everything.

Don't be surprised when you see most of the people quitting.

Feel free to discuss.

2. Stop being a ***** and play the game, who cares.

3. Warglaives isn't the problem, the class rogue is the a problem and multiboxing. Rogue is a unskilled ***** class who only hides and stuns and the multiboxing is ruining the gameplay, specially in PvP. Still waiting for a new good server to open without multiboxing.

4. I'm really impressed that so many players have already spent like 350 € for a ingame item.
    We can only hope that 3s and 5s will remain active arena brackets because if we end up like Icecrown, with 2s as the only active bracket, then this gonna be the most unbalanced mess ever.
    Rog + rdudu/disc is the equivalent to warr + hpala in Wotlk but its even stronger and there are even less other viable specs in 2s on TBC.

So pls keep queuing 3s and 5s guys so we don't end up like Icecrown.

5. that's why arena sux anyway, always the same classes in a team and if people want to spend 400 euro for some weapons, it is their own call. I will choose to just play the game but don't complain about warglaives, complain about multiboxing which is also ruining the gameplay and BG's. Arena sux anyway with or without warglaives.

6. I can pretty asure you that 90% of Warglaive buyers have had their coins for golds or by some RM shady deal, thats all.

7. I'm really impressed that so many players have already spent like 350 € for a ingame item.
    We can only hope that 3s and 5s will remain active arena brackets because if we end up like Icecrown, with 2s as the only active bracket, then this gonna be the most unbalanced mess ever.
    Rog + rdudu/disc is the equivalent to warr + hpala in Wotlk but its even stronger and there are even less other viable specs in 2s on TBC.

So pls keep queuing 3s and 5s guys so we don't end up like Icecrown.
    "Rog + rdudu/disc is the equivalent to warr + hpala in Wotlk but its even stronger"

wait what?you said Wotlk as in wrath the entire x-pac correct? weird.... but i tell you again that nothing in TBC is as broken as what wrath gave us. it is wrath not TBC where blizz scrapped 2's beacsue of DK'S and pallys were so broken they could not balance it. i rather fight wargloves rogues in TBC where i know i have a chance to kill them/win in any type of pvp be that wpvp or bgs ect instead of trying to fight classes like dks and pallys on wrath decked out in pve/pvp gear with an op'ed human racial where i know no matter what i do i cant kill them. even in the last patch of wrath any half *** dk or pally can spec so they just about never die even more so with the right gear.

2.4.3 warglaaive rogues vs season 5 dk's... lol we know dks wins easy as anyone who played can remembers dks and pallys ripping anything apart, so stop with the hate.
    yes i "get it" and i said many times that warglavies should have been the last item added to the shop if at all, and yes it does suck having 3 warglive rogues open on you. a skilled rogue with warglives is a hard kill a non skilled rogue with warglavies is still and easy kill unlike wrath were you cant kill say a dk becasue hero class and all.....

8. Is this some kind of a joke?

Every 5th rogue I see in this server has Warglaives now.

You (the server staff) went over the line with this. This changed everything.

Don't be surprised when you see most of the people quitting.

Feel free to discuss.
    Befor searching the problem by the Glaives look at ur own stuff: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary XDDDDD

and to the rest of the ppl that start complain about arena, its ur own fault if brackets stop being active maybe u stop dodging other teams XDDD
    because the dodging is wat kills brackets not the items XDDD

9. glaives in shop and yet lvl 60 legendaries still not in shop

10. "Rog + rdudu/disc is the equivalent to warr + hpala in Wotlk but its even stronger"

wait what?you said Wotlk as in wrath the entire x-pac correct?
    Stopped reading here.
    Don't come with that bullsh** again.
    It seems like after a 5 pages long thread u still don't get that when ppl on this forum are talking about wotlk they are talking about our 3.3.5 wotlk realms and not about retail wotlk from over 8 years ago.

11. Hey there!

Im willing to invest some money (but not 400 Dollars..) to play 1 day a week. What can i expect or buy for some dollars? Ive played rogue and warrior.. thx for answers

12. We can only hope that 3s and 5s will remain active arena brackets because if we end up like Icecrown
    we're fine here, as rogues are complete dog**** in 5v5 you dont see them above 1800 (unless someone accidenetly invited them)

13. Befor searching the problem by the Glaives look at ur own stuff: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary XDDDDD

and to the rest of the ppl that start complain about arena, its ur own fault if brackets stop being active maybe u stop dodging other teams XDDD
    because the dodging is wat kills brackets not the items XDDD
    still i could kick your *** with that gear

123 ... Last