1. SP/ROGUE MOVIE Vensq / Maiky

Hi guys, this movie was created just for fun and shows some sp/rogue 2s on warmane / blackrock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA1PE9Z7uvk

Now in 1080p
    Enjoy!

2. that color saturation makes it really painful to watch. :((((
    why have you done that
    jsut reupload it without your filters, and u'll get more audience imho mate

3. Seems good to me atleast on my screen :/ But thanx for the feedback, I´ll keep that in mind for another one, I had some problems with rendering this one, so next time I´ll try to lower it down

4. So how do you guys beat dk in 2v2 as rogue? My friend believes that no rogue can beat dk.

5. So how do you guys beat dk in 2v2 as rogue? My friend believes that no rogue can beat dk.
    Sup bruh,
    By beating dk in 2v2 you mean what comp exactly?

If you mean hpal+dk this is one of the cancerest comps we´ve played against, but simply you either start by sap on dk / dispeling + dot / (ofc if he does not use LB) and cheap + gouge pal in that same moment to get him ready for fear => zerg dk then with priests silence to avoid AMS etc.
    Or you go with sap pal (most of the dks use LB + stun immune) so rogue has to run to dk and gouge him. Priest gets to pal, dispels, dots him and zerg pal. Either preMD bubble or just go reopen and do the same but instead of sapping pal just fear him then and gouge DK again. This works epicly with DK/priest which I believe is in our videos at least once.

If you mean DK + any dmg then it was not problem for us most of the time. Idk what kind of a setup you mean.

Regards,
    Vensq

6. Sup bruh,
    By beating dk in 2v2 you mean what comp exactly?

If you mean hpal+dk this is one of the cancerest comps we´ve played against, but simply you either start by sap on dk / dispeling + dot / (ofc if he does not use LB) and cheap + gouge pal in that same moment to get him ready for fear => zerg dk then with priests silence to avoid AMS etc.
    Or you go with sap pal (most of the dks use LB + stun immune) so rogue has to run to dk and gouge him. Priest gets to pal, dispels, dots him and zerg pal. Either preMD bubble or just go reopen and do the same but instead of sapping pal just fear him then and gouge DK again. This works epicly with DK/priest which I believe is in our videos at least once.

If you mean DK + any dmg then it was not problem for us most of the time. Idk what kind of a setup you mean.

Regards,
    Vensq
    I don't remember seeing dk/priest in your video this time, but i will watch others if you have. It was with hpala/dk setup exactly as you described. I'm trying to prove him that DK can be beaten.

Btw, in 1v1 against Dk, how to open against him but to avoid ghoul stun? Use evasion first or gouge his minion while doing combo?

Edit: Also, can Cloak of shadows remove DK dots (icy touch, blood plague) even if he has spell penetration?

7. I don't remember seeing dk/priest in your video this time, but i will watch others if you have. It was with hpala/dk setup exactly as you described. I'm trying to prove him that DK can be beaten.

Btw, in 1v1 against Dk, how to open against him but to avoid ghoul stun? Use evasion first or gouge his minion while doing combo?

Edit: Also, can Cloak of shadows remove DK dots (icy touch, blood plague) even if he has spell penetration?
    I do have another one video on youtube. DK/priest might be in this one. Unfortunately I do not plan to release another movie because my teammate does not play anymore. Maybe someday in future, but not now.

DK can be beaten for sure. It is one of the hardest comps imho (or at least it was for us) but dk/hpal can be beaten. How to beat it easily I´ve described above.

If you duel dk in 1v1, start with sap and go for the bleed dmg. I always open with cheap + garrote (start with dance), rupture + 2nd cheap and then kidney shot. If he trinks its win for you. If he does not, just take dk to 60% and vanish away. Wait for cb to drop and do the same once more. Then blind (if the trinket is not rdy), gouge pet to save vanish and stealth normally. etc etc -> Pet stun can be avoided with evasion, so I would recommend to use it instantly from the first stealth. If you get pet stun just trinket it asap.

Cloak can remove the dots but you have to immediately vanish aswell. Otherwise you will get new dots into the cloak and game is pretty much over for you as a rogue.

8. I do have another one video on youtube. DK/priest might be in this one. Unfortunately I do not plan to release another movie because my teammate does not play anymore. Maybe someday in future, but not now.

DK can be beaten for sure. It is one of the hardest comps imho (or at least it was for us) but dk/hpal can be beaten. How to beat it easily I´ve described above.

If you duel dk in 1v1, start with sap and go for the bleed dmg. I always open with cheap + garrote (start with dance), rupture + 2nd cheap and then kidney shot. If he trinks its win for you. If he does not, just take dk to 60% and vanish away. Wait for cb to drop and do the same once more. Then blind (if the trinket is not rdy), gouge pet to save vanish and stealth normally. etc etc -> Pet stun can be avoided with evasion, so I would recommend to use it instantly from the first stealth. If you get pet stun just trinket it asap.

Cloak can remove the dots but you have to immediately vanish aswell. Otherwise you will get new dots into the cloak and game is pretty much over for you as a rogue.
    Thanks a lot, I just wanted to know about cloak because he was saying that spell penetration prevents any dispell on dots which I found very stupid but he didn't believe me... Now i have a proof.

Also yesterday I have beaten Warrior 3 times (he was full relentless pvp gear) as pve 6k gs Rogue. So i felt kinda good.

Also thanks for DK tips, they sure will help.

9. Thanks a lot, I just wanted to know about cloak because he was saying that spell penetration prevents any dispell on dots which I found very stupid but he didn't believe me... Now i have a proof.

Also yesterday I have beaten Warrior 3 times (he was full relentless pvp gear) as pve 6k gs Rogue. So i felt kinda good.

Also thanks for DK tips, they sure will help.
    No problem bruh. For warriors I would recommend the same tactic as against dk. Go as much bleed dmg as you can + You can add deadly poison even as a sub rogue.
    One tip, against holy+dk/war if you play spr just use deadly poison + crippling. Deadly will stack up to 5 and make it kinda harder for paladin to dispel that. (in case you are going to kill dk/war)

I am glad I could help, even now I sometimes log ingame so you can find me under the same nick and feel free to ask anything or just send me pm there.

10. No problem bruh. For warriors I would recommend the same tactic as against dk. Go as much bleed dmg as you can + You can add deadly poison even as a sub rogue.
    One tip, against holy+dk/war if you play spr just use deadly poison + crippling. Deadly will stack up to 5 and make it kinda harder for paladin to dispel that. (in case you are going to kill dk/war)

I am glad I could help, even now I sometimes log ingame so you can find me under the same nick and feel free to ask anything or just send me pm there.
    Pve warriors are very very easy to kill. I mean, everyone who is full pve is a piece of cake to kill for me. I just do premediation > slice and dice > shadow dance > cheap shot > garrote > kidney shot > ambush 2x and after 2 ambush they are mostly on 5k or dead already... I have beaten even full pve ret paladins and even paladin tank. It's just broken. Although I do not have much pvp items so I know it will be harder in pvp gear to fight.

Someone told me to never use bleed or deadly poisons because then I cannot use blind/gouge as they gonna be interrupted. Also wouldn't wound poison be perfect for hpala+dk so they cannot heal that much? Or you think hpala will dispell that easily? Against dk in 1v1, it will surely help so his death coil cannot heal that much.

11. Pve warriors are very very easy to kill. I mean, everyone who is full pve is a piece of cake to kill for me. I just do premediation > slice and dice > shadow dance > cheap shot > garrote > kidney shot > ambush 2x and after 2 ambush they are mostly on 5k or dead already... I have beaten even full pve ret paladins and even paladin tank. It's just broken. Although I do not have much pvp items so I know it will be harder in pvp gear to fight.

Someone told me to never use bleed or deadly poisons because then I cannot use blind/gouge as they gonna be interrupted. Also wouldn't wound poison be perfect for hpala+dk so they cannot heal that much? Or you think hpala will dispell that easily? Against dk in 1v1, it will surely help so his death coil cannot heal that much.
    You need to know when to use bleeds and when not. That depends on a sutiation. When you are 100% sure you can vanish out and do not have to waste blind/gouge just use bleeds. Bleeds are also very important against rogues to prevent them from stealthing.

Also as rogue you have two daggers (or sword or axes whatever just two weapons) so main hand is always wound poison. You never swap your main hand meaning wound stays. In off-hand you are playing crippling poison. That is the most common setup, but you can swap that crippling for either: deadly poison (more dmg + harder to dispel), anesthetic poison (counters warriors berserking rage) or mind-numbing (I think this is the one) to give casters +30% cast time. So it is always good to have more off-hands so you can swap weapons.