1. Twink Gear 19s Iteam set or heirlooms?

Hey yall.

So was just wondering, I know farming the iteam set gives my twink something to do. But are heirlooms better? Either way im gonna farm both and test it out. just thought i would see if anyone knew!

2. I know this thread is a little old but, 19's doesn't seem very active....I've only seen a full group maybe once or twice, I seriously hoped there would be a bigger twink community.....either that or I am just on at odd times. I'm gearing up two twinks, but starting to think it's a waste of time and gold.

3. I know this thread is a little old but, 19's doesn't seem very active....I've only seen a full group maybe once or twice, I seriously hoped there would be a bigger twink community.....either that or I am just on at odd times. I'm gearing up two twinks, but starting to think it's a waste of time and gold.
    Twink hasn't been that active since Molten. If u want to make a twink it's of course right now. If u can bring as many people with you so we can have more bgs. It's defo active, but people has to atleast try it and the envy to play it. Otherwise twink will once again be a flop on Warmane.
    You should join discord
    https://discord.gg/evjaE5g

Right now 00:25 CET and there are still 9v9 bgs
    Edited: January 4, 2019