1. Re-customization not working [WOTLK 3.3.5] ICECROWN SERVER

Hello peeps,

My friend and I both purchased a level 80 character in the wotlk icecrown server (Priest & Hunter) off of trade on the website and we both bought the 10 coin re-customization to change our characters appearance as well as the name. However, we both have been having issues with it, it gets stuck on 'Re-customizing character...' screen and it would not complete the customization. My friend removed the WoD models from her client and tried to adjust the face/skin/hair features several times but the problem still persists. The problem has persisted for a couple of days and I have submitted a ticket on the website but there is still no work around. Has anyone experienced the same problem as us or does anyone know a fix for this?

Thank you.

UPDATE: I downloaded the old Wotlk client with the original model and tried to re-customize my character but it still does not work. :/ I hope me and my friend find resolution soon.
    Edited: November 19, 2018

2. We have already submitted a ticket but we have only gotten one reply from the GM and it was not very helpful..

3. Hmm, well your best bet is to go with what support told you, perhaps when a relam resset happens the issue will be resolved on it's own.

4. UPDATE: support told us itll be fixed after server restart but it seems like it's still not working although the realm has an uptime for 3 hrs

5. UPDATE: It seems like after several realm restarts/disconnects, it has fixed the issue. I was able to re-customize my character without any problems. Thank you Warmane Team for fixing the issue.