1. Generation - Blame-Shifter

Why the **** is it so hard for people to admit their mistakes?

Why are people so **** that they'd rather blame it on anyone else rather than admit their own mistake ?

Seriously I don't get it. It doesn't diminish me at all to admit I made a mistake, but what I find repulsive is the people who suck at their roles and blame it on others.

Been playing this game for months straight and I'm not even close to getting sick of the content .... just the people. Off-peak server time seems to be the worst- I'm guessing there must be an incursion of people from other parts of the world at that hour, I don't know, but lately it's taken me several hours to get through my daily heroic- something that should only take 20 minutes.

Retail wow was no exception, the last I ever played of retail I was kicked for watching a dungeon cinematic. Doesn't matter how good or how much the game changes, there will always be **** people playing it.

I've just had a very gradual realization that it wasn't the game that made me stop playing retail, nor was it the design choices of Blue, it was the total disgust at the type of people playing the game. Maybe I should just make the assumption that 80% of the player base are children, who are incapable of any integrity as a person, because most have the mentality of a spiteful brat.

Perhaps this congregation of brats is synonymous with the fact that this is F2P Wow- Being that most adults could afford to play retail and children cannot. Just speculation, but seems to correlate quite well with what I'm seeing here.
    Edited: November 19, 2018 Reason: typo

2. Why the **** is it so hard for people to admit their mistakes?

Why are people so **** that they'd rather blame it on anyone else rather than admit their own mistake ?

Seriously I don't get it. It doesn't diminish me at all to admit I made a mistake, but what I find repulsive is the people who suck at their roles and blame it on others.

Been playing this game for months straight and I'm not even close to getting sick of the content .... just the people. Off-peak server time seems to be the worst- I'm guessing there must be an incursion of people from other parts of the world at that hour, I don't know, but lately it's taken me several hours to get through my daily heroic- something that should only take 20 minutes.

Retail wow was no exception, the last I ever played of retail I was kicked for watching a dungeon cinematic. Doesn't matter how good or how much the game changes, there will always be **** people playing it.

I've just had a very gradual realization that it wasn't the game that made me stop playing retail, nor was it the design choices of Blue, it was the total disgust at the type of people playing the game. Maybe I should just make the assumption that 80% of the player base are children, who are incapable of any integrity as a person, because most have the mentality of a spiteful brat.

Perhaps this congregation of brats is synonymous with the fact that this is F2P Wow- Being that most adults could afford to play retail and children cannot. Just speculation, but seems to correlate quite well with what I'm seeing here.
    People don't like admitting that they made a mistake because people have ego - it is in our nature. This has nothing to do with THIS generation, it's always been like that. Ironically, admitting you made a mistake is a crucial step towards the improvement of yourself.

That being said, I've had quite a different experience than you, and I have been playing on this server since 2012. Find or create a guild and you will never be forced to deal with randoms again. RDF is such a small part of the game that it's silly to get so frustrated because of it.

3. Because on this server if you admit your mistake you will be flamed to death, like you doing right now ;D
    People on this server are too serious, too nervous... calm down.

4. It's true that part of the reason this server, being that it's the single biggest free WOW server out there, has also the most amount of ****ty people out there. Ever played free korean MMOs? The little ****s that play in those games are some of the worst scum the human race can produce.
    Additionally, ****ty people are also the most vocal and easily noticeable. You never notice the quiet dungeon mate who did their part, you don't remember the nice guy who gave 20x[purified draenic water] to a party member who didn't have any. Instead you remember the loud obnoxious brat who complains about everything and never shuts the hell up.

A gentle touch is never remembered but a scar remains forever. Same with ****ty people; you only remember the worst experiences.

5. Retail wow was no exception, the last I ever played of retail I was kicked for watching a dungeon cinematic.
    Oh my god what a tragedy, that never happened to anyone in WoW before you.

6. perhaps you should avoid the internet altogether.