1. Active DB Development?

I'm pretty new here and I've been noticing a lot of what would be considered fairly simple stuff to improve upon/fix being out of whack simple stuff like events etc all messed up, is the DB actively being developed or should we expect it to be much of the same moving forward?

I haven't done any development in a few years but I've worked with Ascent, Trinitycore and a few other emulators in the past either with a server or for the projects themselves, I'm just curious if people are actually working on it at all and I don't mean this is any bad sort of way I'm just new here.

2. I'm pretty new here and I've been noticing a lot of what would be considered fairly simple stuff to improve upon/fix being out of whack simple stuff like events etc all messed up, is the DB actively being developed or should we expect it to be much of the same moving forward?

I haven't done any development in a few years but I've worked with Ascent, Trinitycore and a few other emulators in the past either with a server or for the projects themselves, I'm just curious if people are actually working on it at all and I don't mean this is any bad sort of way I'm just new here.
    You notice that you are new because you do not know anything about the state of the server.

3. their main focus is wotlk and tbc. mop has 1 or 2 devs IF im remembering correctly.