1. <A><Shadow Complex> Pve gearing no gs req / PvP anti Gank unit

Hello,

Welcome to the Shadow Complex recruitment forum. If you found yourself here its due to at least one of the factors

1. Your looking for a guild that does not have a 5k GS req to run fos/pos
    2. Your leveling your char, and just want a chill place to hang out
    3. You don't have every Achev to raid with, but how can you, you cant even join a raid!
    4. Your a pvper who is willing to go kill every low life ganker out in the world!

We here at Shadow Complex are not Elitist you know whats! We are a small family based guild that is just getting started. Our goal is to help people learn the game, So what you never done FoS/PoS. We will help you Level and began the gearing process. While we do plan to have a raid team, We are not at that point yet. Infact me and my wife are leveling our char now, so are Two main officers. We just made the swap from MOP (were the pve is lacking at best)

So if you plan to join we have a few simple rules.

1. Do not take the lords name in vain.
    2. Its a family guild so we ask to keep it cleanish in guild chat.
    3. If you run a guild group. if they can enter they can go. Help them gear/Lvl!
    4. We have Discord, You have to be on it if your part of a raid team! If your Group leader Request it (if your running with Wimder, I always request it. Its easier to explain to the new players whats going on)
    5. We only have 5 Ranks Trial, Member,Alt, Officer, Guild Master

Thats it. No GS reqs, No Required times you HAVE to be on (not till raids are set up, and your raid ready) No BS (not blacksmithing) rules. We want to have fun and play wow. Come join us we are US based time zone, most of us playing are from the central time zone. Normal players on around 3pm to 12am Central standard time US (would use server time, but we know not everyone has daylight savings time)

Msg us in game Wimder , treehuggin , Katalaria For more info or an invite
    Edited: November 25, 2018

2. We are starting to do low end raids. With weekly ICC rep farms on saturday's come and join us!

3. Hello, me and my girlfriend are interested in joining your guild, I'm a level 80 hunter and my girlfriend has a level 80 priest. Could we get an invite to the guild? Our ign is Davicho and Arvaella. Thank you.

4. We be happy to have you, I swapped my main to Hunter so im only on my warrior when people need a tank, so hit me up on Wimderz im normally on between 11pm server time to like 5 to 6am

5. Awesome, we should be online after the maintenance. Thank you!

6. Hey,

I have a ret / prot paly and I was looking for a "casual" (as in not hardcore raiding must know everything and have 7kGS) guild to have some fun raiding/dungeoning :D
    I'll hit you up in game if that's ok with you.

My tank gear is 4.9 and my dps is 5.9 so hopefully I'll be able to help you guys gear too :D

7. hey guys,

i want to start playing on the icecrown server and my goals are pve oriented. My problem i can't decide what class i wanna play so i you are willing to offer me a place in your guild you could help me out with choosing a class. I raided with Combat Rogue ( Main ) Shadow Priest ( healed as well in both specs but only when a healer was missing ) and Fury Warrior ( they were just beasts back then :) ). Feel free to say what you could need for your roster.

msg me with a private message on this site
    Juandead

8. Well...to be honest with you the only one i can say as to what you should play is what you like. Myself i love Hunter and Fury warrior. Fury warrior being my main. but we welcome having alts. You can gear what you like. Right now we only have 10 man raids going, but im sure down the road we will start alt runs so you can work on them all.

9. I am intrested in joining the guild, need a chill friendly guild that can offer me a social spot, resto druid Pappkopp ingame

10. Hey guys, I just hit 80 and got lost because I never played WoW before, so, I stopped playing some months ago. Now I cameback and want to experience the end game content :p I might need a little help, though, because I'm really lost xD I'm a Feral Druid and I would like to join your guild!

11. Hey there,

I'm a lvl 80 MM Hunter and i would like to join your guild. I've played WoW before, a couple years ago, but i can't say i have much experience so i need a guild that is friendly and open minded about players who are "new".