1. Lost account

Hello dear board i am here to tell you my problem about my account. The story start there when i lost my account my account is created before 7/8 years i need to stop played for many time maybe between 6 month 1 year. Before month i think to back and start to play when i try to loggin in my acount and there write me that for incorrect password or username that is not possible because i have papper for my accounts. Speak with my guildmates and they tell me to open one topic because anyone from my friend have the seem problem and board fix it i forgot to tell i restore the password but my email is from 5 years before your company stop to work with ABV.bg and my problem cant stop here because there from my email company delete my account because is not probably used from me for 200 days .. and cant see my box for message from anyone ——> from your board for reset password pls board if can fixed the problem contact me i will pay if need ! Just bring me back my aaccount. I hope to see this message.