1. [A]Guild IDEA FOR CASUAL SLOW PROGRESS GUILD

So I have been playing here for a while and still can't get over the whole min. GS thing rather then skill. I remember times when it didn't matter and people played for fun and the challenge. I'm not on a hurry to.clear ICC I'm more interested in doing the whole content with gear which is not bought and which is not from Iccq.

Like getting 80 doing dungeons then carrying on to naxx ulduar etc.... You get the idea.

I have experience as MT for all raids in wotlk including server first glory of the ulduar raider sartharion +3 etc. and other achievement.

Now the question is are there other players which are interested in this or am I the only one.

Probably starting with 10 people but if there is demand we could do 25.

If there are more people interested in a social, friendly raid experience with no pressure let me know and we will figure something out.

The only thing you need is some time. and a fresh 80 or any 80 but with gear to swap for old content.

Raids will be on the weekend in the evening around 8-9am servertime.

At this point everything is negotiable except having 6k gs for naxx.

We will work all the details out if we can find enough people.

I will be starting to organise first raids in the following 2 weeks depending on interested people.
    Edited: November 20, 2018 Reason: Spelling

2. there is a alliance guild doing this, the name was Regression or something like that

3. Would be up for something like this. Just started leveling today a new toon after I saw your post. Whisper IGN: Chickenweed, Alliance

4. Hi all

We have a guild on Alliance side that is doing this. We have been doing it for the last year under two different names actually. Currently we are under the guild-tag "Regression".

We do all raid content in only item level appropriate gear, ie Naxx in ilvl 200, Ulduar in 226 and so on.

Feel free to check out the original guild recruitment post as well: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387000

5. Hi Beba!

The thing is. I just started the toon yesterday and it is my first toon here on Warmane. I have a War on Gamer District rdy with Herald Gear but no1 to do it with.

Do you think "Regression" would accept a low lvl Balance Dudu?

6. Hi Reinvted, I should think so. We've had plently of people join and level up - so I wouldnt expect that to be an issue.

7. Actually you will find a few, but very fair and between guilds that do this. I personally run Shadow Complex. Were our rule is if blizzard says you can go. then get going. No GS min or anything like that. Its nice to see others like this. I wish you the best of luck with your Guild!