1. Best class for experiencing BC

I never had the opportunity to play Burning Crusade when it was live, I was a Wrath baby. So after getting sick to the back teeth of Blizzard watering down the game I love I decided to try Burning Crusade in all its glory.

My question though is this 'Which class offers the most authentic experience for Burning Crusade?'

Thankyou in advance for any answers, I can't wait to get stuck in.

2. Hey what's up man

All classes are good in their role. You can play what you want here and not be stuck in a specific spec. Locks are strong this xpac, all healers are decent, though I've heard holy pal is meh. Just play what you want and you'll have the most fun :D

3. As per usual, but to an ever greater extend due to the absence of several quality-of-life changes brought by WOTLK and the following expansions, the sheer disparity between tanks/healer and DPS classes is insane on the TBC realm. Why did I say to an ever greater extend, since that's an issue pretty much everywhere? Well you can't simply hop on a dungeon queue as any class/role and wait for the party spots to fill in, and the speed with which you acquire gear is way slower on TBC, (PLUS) the whole attunements and keys you will have to obtain just to be able to enter heroics and certain dungeons. You will have to rely on a guild, friends (lol what are friends, amirite?) or, god forbid, the global chat PUGs in order to find a group to run dungeons (as a DPS). Add to this whole shizzle, the everpresent cancer which is Gearscore, and the real pay-to-win factor of the server (every rogue is running around with warglaives, how the **** am I supposed to compete with that as a fresh 70 with ****ty green quest rewards?). I swear if I see another dumbass asking for GS in normal dungeons, I'ma grab my ripskiddly down on their arses.

To answer your question truthfully, all classes/roles are somewhat viable in TBC, but the best classes to actually have the chance to experience the expansion without copious amounts of pen0r-ingensting in guilds, and time wasting in /global, are obviously healer and tank classes, with tanks being wanted even more so than healers.