1. Can't buy s8 set

Hello,

I have the arena points, personal and team rating but can't buy the s8 set. I'm getting "You don't have the required rank for that item" on any single item like gloves, pants or chest. Please help me fix this.

First time having this kind of problem and i don't know how to contact Game Master [besides ingame ticket that they never answer]
    Edited: November 21, 2018

2. Same happening to me and friend at the moment

3. yes, it is a bugged for everyone I guess.

4. still today did not accrue arena points and did not update the results of the week

5. This has been forwarded so someone with information about it can come post a reply.

6. to better explain the problems:
    1. Since a few weeks some players were not recieving Arena Point ( even if the team played at least 10 games and the player at least 30% of those games)
    2. Since yestarday ( or maybe monday) no one can buy PvP gear which requires a specific rating
    3. Today no one recieved Arena Point yet ( indeed the weekly games are not resetted yet. It still shows as the week did not end)

7. same problrm, trying to buy s8 gloves and wrathful belt, boots from last day, but cant buy, bugged arena rated items. it started happening after the server restarted. i think it will fix after the next restart. had a server wide message, that arena has been disabled for a while and will work after a few minutes after restart. arenas started working but the items got bugged and the rating system is not working for the purchases. hope it gets fixed soon.