1. Stuck in Starting Area level 60 - no quests available cant leave

I am completely stuck in the Death Knight starting area. I'm level 60 and have completed all the quests, I have searched EVERYWHERE for any quests and there is NOTHING. I cannot progress. I leveled 2 death knights to level 60 following all the quests and the problem persists, there are no quests anywhere and I cannot leave the zone. I have also enabled low level quests to appear on mini-map and NOTHING
    Edited: November 20, 2018

2. Try to turn on "Low level quests" should do the trick. You are leveling faster than you normally would and as the quests are designed for.

3. Got the Exact same problem even with low level quests on

4. Just turn on "Low level quests" and thats it. :)

5. the same thing happens to me, the missions of the dk are bug you can't move forward, help !!!

6. The area works fine. Googling a DK starting area is apparently too difficult when you have no clue what to do. Imagine, you might even find a guide or two there.

7. Try to find a mailbox in front of one of the houses, on top it should have a quest avaiable. I had the same problem long ago, and this was the solution. Afer you turn in that quest the other quests should open.
    Btw, if you can't help or contribute in any way, you shouldn't comment. I see no reason whatsoever to post that nonsense with bad sarcasm on top of it
    Edited: September 11, 2019

8. Try to find a mailbox in front of one of the houses, on top it should have a quest avaiable. I had the same problem long ago, and this was the solution. Afer you turn in that quest the other quests should open.
    Btw, if you can't help or contribute in any way, you shouldn't comment. I see no reason whatsoever to post that nonsense with bad sarcasm on top of it
    Telling someone to actually use the vast amount of information that's literally on the tip of his fingers is nonsense? Am I supposed to do everything for him like you just did and treat him like a toddler? Get your oversensitive *** out of here. Thanks.

9. Telling someone to actually use the vast amount of information that's literally on the tip of his fingers is nonsense? Am I supposed to do everything for him like you just did and treat him like a toddler? Get your oversensitive *** out of here. Thanks.
    First of all, you are completely unaware of the fact there is a problem with quests and telling the guy he is wrong and he is not, you are. I don't know if it was the same one i had, but it' worth a shot. Second of all it takes next to no effort to write some info if you think it's valuable, so that's even more nonsense coming from you. And judging by the fact you still wrote nothing of value to the topic, just another angry little comment, i'm wondering whose *** needs to get out of here. Thanks.

10. Thanks for posting the help, miljan022.
    I had the same problem months ago and that was the solution.

We don't need arrogant unhelpful people here. YES, I did search the forums, wowhead, wowwiki, guides for DK levelling and did not find that information. Plus, most newbies are accustomed to quests coming from NPCs, not from a mailbox in the middle of an enemy farm. Nobody is forcing you to answer and if you think a simple response is spoonfeeding a toddler, then I wish you well in your real life work.

11. There is litteraly a post every second week on these DK forums how starting zone is "bugged", and every time the answer is: "look for the mailbox", so i really dont know where you are looking that "info" here.
    After so many years of repeating the same answer, on the same question, ofc people will get sick of it...
    @mods pls pin any post that talks about mailbox, thx.
    Edited: September 12, 2019

12. There is litteraly a post every second week on these DK forums how starting zone is "bugged", and every time the answer is: "look for the mailbox", so i really dont know where you are looking that "info" here.
    After so many years of repeating the same answer, on the same question, ofc people will get sick of it...
    @mods pls pin any post that talks about mailbox, thx.
    I can see why it may be boring to answer the same questions over and over again, but is it really better to put someone down and write those angry frustrated comments instead of just saying "look for the mailbox" ? It literally takes less time and effort to do so. Dunno, maybe that's just my opinion.

13. I can see why it may be boring to answer the same questions over and over again, but is it really better to put someone down and write those angry frustrated comments instead of just saying "look for the mailbox" ? It literally takes less time and effort to do so. Dunno, maybe that's just my opinion.
    You should google 1st, top results will most likely redirect to Warmane forum threads about "the bug".

1st you should google, it's only logical.
    2nd you could search forum, you're most likely not the 1st one to encounter the problem.
    3rd double check Warmane forums (class section and support & Q/A).
    4th make a forum post.

14. You should google 1st, top results will most likely redirect to Warmane forum threads about "the bug".

1st you should google, it's only logical.
    2nd you could search forum, you're most likely not the 1st one to encounter the problem.
    3rd double check Warmane forums (class section and support & Q/A).
    4th make a forum post.
    You don't have to tell me that, since that was the way i have solved the problem in the first place. But if a thread already exists, and three or more people are looking for help at the same time, is it really that much of a problem to actually answer with the solution? Not to mention clueless posts saying the area works fine and there is no issue. If a mod deletes this thread saying similar ones already exist and consider it unnecessary, I will stand corrected, but until then I think i'll just point out the damn mailbox quest.

15. Hey guys, I am struggling with the DK starting zone. I can't find any quests and I am stuck on lvl 60. Please help me. I am gonna make 17 forum posts right after this comment. Just wanna cast a wide net, you know? I would prefer it if someone can reply to me on all 17 forum posts, as well as on this comment, thanks. Also what is a google and how does one do a think? Pls respond thanks

12 Last