1. First of all, you are completely unaware of the fact there is a problem with quests and telling the guy he is wrong and he is not, you are. I don't know if it was the same one i had, but it' worth a shot. Second of all it takes next to no effort to write some info if you think it's valuable, so that's even more nonsense coming from you. And judging by the fact you still wrote nothing of value to the topic, just another angry little comment, i'm wondering whose *** needs to get out of here. Thanks.
    There isn't a problem with quests, they work as intended. Be it now, be it 5 years ago. 7 years ago you were stuck in the same zone unless you picked up the mailbox quest much like it is now. You wouldn't believe it but 7 years ago I did the exact same quest, was stuck the exact same way, and GOOGLED the solution to move forward and FOUND the MAILBOX QUEST IN THE GUIDE. It's not a bug it's a design, you're on the wrong part of the forum if you think otherwise. I suggest you go play the game and learn the quests instead of playing a forum whiteknight for all those in distress.
    I'm done replying to your invalid posts. Bye bye
    Edited: September 12, 2019

2. There isn't a problem with quests, they work as intended. Be it now, be it 5 years ago. 7 years ago you were stuck in the same zone unless you picked up the mailbox quest much like it is now. You wouldn't believe it but 7 years ago I did the exact same quest, was stuck the exact same way, and GOOGLED the solution to move forward and FOUND the MAILBOX QUEST IN THE GUIDE. It's not a bug it's a design, you're on the wrong part of the forum if you think otherwise. I suggest you go play the game and learn the quests instead of playing a forum whiteknight for all those in distress.
    I'm done replying to your invalid posts. Bye bye
    What an angry little man you are. Thank god you are done, this is starting to get really annoying.
    And i suggest you go play the game and stop being a complete douchebag, since you knew the solution and still decided not to post it but instead tried to make someone look stupid. but hey, if that's your thing, gotta do what u gotta do.
    Edited: September 12, 2019

3. You don't have to tell me that, since that was the way i have solved the problem in the first place. But if a thread already exists, and three or more people are looking for help at the same time, is it really that much of a problem to actually answer with the solution? Not to mention clueless posts saying the area works fine and there is no issue. If a mod deletes this thread saying similar ones already exist and consider it unnecessary, I will stand corrected, but until then I think i'll just point out the damn mailbox quest.
    It wasn't directed only at you. It was directed to whole thread. You can find the solution to your problems via google rather than having to wait 15-30 mins for a reply. The very same reply you could've found if you googled it within 5 minutes.

I tried it myself, it takes you as long as it takes you to write "warmane stuck dk quest" +0.35seconds it took from google. 10 800 results btw. Whole 1st page takes you to Warmane thread's about DK questline. Every single time the issue is "can't progress questline" there's reply: "check the mailbox at ..."

People making 100's of threads regarding the very same issue they run into, instead of being a capable human being with some common sense and google it.

4. It wasn't directed only at you. It was directed to whole thread. You can find the solution to your problems via google rather than having to wait 15-30 mins for a reply. The very same reply you could've found if you googled it within 5 minutes.

I tried it myself, it takes you as long as it takes you to write "warmane stuck dk quest" +0.35seconds it took from google. 10 800 results btw. Whole 1st page takes you to Warmane thread's about DK questline. Every single time the issue is "can't progress questline" there's reply: "check the mailbox at ..."

People making 100's of threads regarding the very same issue they run into, instead of being a capable human being with some common sense and google it.
    So let me get this straight. This thread was made in late 2018, and since a few days ago it was dead with no solution to it's problem. Someone clearly have used google or searched the forum to find it, and necroed it almost a year later because they had the same problem and couldn't solve it. And what is the answer they got? "google it", which they probably already did. Altho i don't know how much effort was put into that searching/googling, i don't really care, and don't see any reason why should you, or anyone else.
    Anyway, I think it's pointless to go on, since common sense is apparently opinion based here.

First 12