1. Hello

Hello i have played wow up to the current expac but quit because i just didn't care for it very much. I'm a veteran PvPer . I started playing in cata so have not played any WoTLK content so will be new to all endgame content . Will be playing on the icecrown server. My brother will also probably be playing as well. Hope to start making some new friends and also does anyone have any suggestions for someone coming from a current expac to WoTLK?

2. Welcome Slivayne92.

When ti comes to Icecrown, first thing to keep in mind is that you will need to donate at least minimum donation amount ($10 or so) in order to skip the queue as you might have issues logging in. Icecrown is Warmane’s most populated server and it has a long queue most of the time.

- Two brothers? Well, one’s a healer, other one is dps.
    - For BG’s class choice/combo won’t matter much as almostevrything is viable and fun though in arena warr/hpally are best combo out there.
    - If you’re playing with a pocket healer, keep in mind that this is WotLK and many PvE items are being used in PvP to maximize DPS/heal output. There’s no need to go for large amounts of resilience as DPS if you’re being constantly healed. There’s a difference between the amount of resilience that you want to have in arena and BG. Please look at guides section once you pick out a class.
    - Everything feels expensive here. Level up Skinning/minnning and spend some time farming mats that are selling well and for a nice price on the AH and use that income for training/riding and once you hit 80, for buying BoE and crafted gear that will get you going.

Probably the quickest way to gear up while still having fun in PvP would be for one to pick out Prot Warr/other guy a healer and play that way BG’s and RDF/HC farm for EoT gear. I know you’re interested in PvP, but PvE gear is very useful in PvP too and tank/heal combo will allow you to gear up more quickly. You can always go Arms at one point, right?

Have fun.