1. Pummel/Shield Bash macro

WOTLK
    Thing is, it's been a long time and i came back to Wow, and with it, macros.
    What i am trying to do is the following: If i'm in Battle/Defensive stance, equip shield and Bash focus, and if i'm in Berserker, just pummel the focus.
    I managed to get it do what i want, BUT, it doesn't just cast the spell on the focus, but it targets it. Do you guys know any way to fix it?

#showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1/2,equipped:Shields, @focus] Shield Bash; [stance:3, @focus] Pummel
    /stopmacro [stance:3]
    /stopcasting
    /equip Double Axe
    /equip Kite Shield

If instead of @focus i use [target=focus], it works with Bash, but doesn't even recognize Pummel
    Edited: November 21, 2018

2. Try this:
    #showtooltip [nostance:2] Pummel; Shield Bash
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection
    /cast [@focus,equipped:shield,nostance:3] Shield Bash;[noequipped:shield,nostance:3] Berserker Stance;[@focus]Pummel
    /startattack

Should do the following:
    - If shield equiped use shield bash on focus target.
    - If no shield is equiped switch to berserk stance and use pummel on focus target.

Imo, when u have a two hand equiped its better to switch to berserk stance and use pummel than switching to shield and use shield bash because switching to shield resets ur swing timer.

3. Yeah i know about that one, but switching stances if not needed is a waste of rage imo, plus is really unefficient to pummel someone if not needed given the fact that the silence is shorter. That's the reason i'm trying to get this macro to work.

You know, i just did some research, and you may be right, gonna try it out when i go back to arena. Plus pummel cd is shorter. Ty for the answer

Still, this macro that u gave me, actually targets the focus, instead of just using the spell on it.

4. Yeah i know about that one, but switching stances if not needed is a waste of rage imo, plus is really unefficient to pummel someone if not needed given the fact that the silence is shorter. That's the reason i'm trying to get this macro to work.
    U keep 25 rage when switching stance. Also ull have one extra auto attack which regenerates rage because u dont switch to shield.

When u switch to shield u put ur auto attack on cd and after the shield bash ull need to switch back to two hand in order to deal high dmg and therefore ull put ur auto attack on cd for a second time.
    Still, this macro that u gave me, actually targets the focus, instead of just using the spell on it.
    It seems like, for a reason that I'm not aware of, the macro targets the focus target when u are out of combat.
    When in combat u keep ur current target.

5. Well, looks like u're damn right. I've been playing it the wrong way for 10 years LOL. Thx again, have a good one.