1. Cross-Realm BG / arenas

About Crossrealm Arena's / BG , there will be some vote for Lordareon players if we want it ? (Because it seems to me like you are going to implement it, even when we don't want to meet p2w players -> but surely they want to meet Us :) )

I have suggestion :
    1.If i log arena, let it try to match with players from my server first -> for example 1 min, if not matched, then it looks for crossrealm.
    2. two options for quee : a) players from my server b) crossrealm

I think that if you implement cross-realm without possibility for Us to choose it will kill what left of Lordareon PVP

(Sorry for my bad english :) )

2. This is a suggestion thread with two very specific ideas offered. Unless you want to comment or expand on those ideas, keep any complaining about the "unfairness" of going against people who got the same gear in a different way to yourself.

3. 2. two options for quee : a) players from my server b) crossrealm
    Players that choose option a would wait forever in queue because the PvP playerbase of Lordaeron isn't big enough to divide it into two BG groups.
    Edited: December 19, 2018

4. Players that choose option a would wait forever in queue because the PvP playerbase of Lordaeron isn't big enough to divide it into two BG groups.
    Yes, i would rather wait for equal players then meet Ice :) . Thats why its optional

5. Players that choose option a would wait forever in queue because the PvP playerbase of Lordaeron isn't big enough to divide it into two BG groups.
    That's Lordaeron's problem. Honestly I prefer waiting than playing with icecrown.