1. Allys butthurt?

Is it only me or is allys butthurt af on the icecrown server? xd Like, if you kill someone in lvling they log their lvl 80 and camp you.
    Sure you can gank ppl if you want to, its a pvp server.
    But who waist time on camping lowbies just cuz you get killed in lvling?

2. Not faction related, just person related. You kill the "wrong" dude he'll go ahead and camp you for hours, you kill someone else they move on.
    Both factions have both groups.

3. One of my favorite things to when I played retail was to kill a ally griefer and then position myself so they were between me and the graveyard so when they respawn and try to run I could herd them towards the graveyard then camp them there. I was aware that grave camping was against the rules but I didn't care because I loved getting rid of pests so people could lvl in peace. If you don't get rid of them they will just keep sneaking up behind you wile you're fighting a mob anyway.

4. The weirdest thing is that it never happened when i played on the Outland server. Only on Icecrown.
    This happens like every ally kill in lvling on this server. And i like to wpvp so it happens alot xd

5. Aren't you the one butthurt that they are giving back with interest?

6. Im not butthurt... I just wonder why people waste time on killing lowbies just cuz they get killed in lvling.
    Like, who logs lvl 80 fly all the way down to tanaris and kill a lvl 40 just cuz you get killed on your alt.
    I dont say its something wrong with it. Its just weird.
    Whatever its a pvp server,. Kill me all you want.

7. Isn't it weird that you're sorta using the argument of the people who complain about being ganked to find it weird that people return the favor and gank you back? Maybe you're feeling like the people who log on their high levels to gank you feel when you're the one interrupting their game when they were just questing or whatnot?

8. I dont say they cant do what they do. But hunting down ppl as they do is just weird.
    I just did a forum post.

9. Ye i relog to kill guy who ganked me if he is 7+ levels above me.
    I kill him at least 3 times. Cause never happen to me that guy equal level/gear to attack me, 99% of gankers attack only when they are sure of easy kill.

I'm at horde side. So it's not only allies.
    Edited: November 23, 2018

10. I dont say they cant do what they do. But hunting down ppl as they do is just weird.
    I just did a forum post.
    I know. I'm just pointing out it's kinda hypocritical. You ganked and annoyed someone, they are taking out that annoyance back on you. You went out of your way to kill their character, they went out of their way to give you payback. If anything, you ganked them for no actual reason besides you wanting to, while they have a reason to get back at you. There's nothing weird about revenge.

11. Is the definition of butthurt different on this forum?
    Im not butthurt, i talk about ppl that are butthurt.

Most allys i have killed on the server is 5-10 lvls higher then me. I got help from a friend at my lvl.
    Only reason we were able to kill them was cuz they runned around like bots.
    They can easy kill us on their alt, but they decide to log main, search for us and then camp us.
    But as i said earlier "Its a pvp server, kill me all you want". Nothing wrong with what they do, just weird.

12. There's nothing weird about revenge.
    Sure, tere is nothing weird about revenge.
    But they log 80 and are all bloodthirsty like.
    Imagine they log 80 and be like: OMG im gonna look after that guy and camp them even if im gonna search after him until i go in the grave.

THATS very weir imo.

13. Im not butthurt... I just wonder why people waste time on killing lowbies just cuz they get killed in lvling.
    Like, who logs lvl 80 fly all the way down to tanaris and kill a lvl 40 just cuz you get killed on your alt.
    I dont say its something wrong with it. Its just weird.
    Whatever its a pvp server,. Kill me all you want.
    First of all, I don't think any level 80 would fly to tanaris when there is a very convenient portal to Tanaris right there in Dalaran.

Secondly, there is a pretty high chance that his main character was already there for this exact reason - tanaris is one of 3-4 infamous ganking zones in the whole wotlk. If he decides to screw the alternatives and just go there, he expects to be ganked and he probably brings his 80 beforehand.

I can't really imagine the scenario you are describing - you kill a character 7+ levels ABOVE you while not being an overgeared twink? And he is actually trying to kill you but can't and therefore brings 80..? That is really hard to believe fam, I don't know.

Personally, when someone kills my low level character that's just doing quests, it's very satisfying to bring my level 80 and not only kill the guy for a revenge, but camp the **** out of them. You annoyed me for a bit - I annoy you 10 times as hard. It's way more satisfying than actually doing quests in piece. Nothing weird about that, but I guess it's all the matter of perspective. I am sure a lot of people find playing video games in general "weird".

14. Whatever, im just gonna leave this here.
    You guys dont understand my point anyway.

The fights looked kinda like this actually.
    https://youtu.be/9D5_V72jMtM?t=875

15. I do it because I'm an angry toxic freak who enjoys dealing out just repercussion waaaay to much.
    That's just how I do.

Edit: just ask yourself what would Kim Jong-un do if you killed his shammy.

12 Last