1. Gold Squish 2019

What they are doing (reduction of the gold rewards of missions, etc) seems to me an excellent idea instead of cutting the gold to 50% hurting 85% of users who do not farm tons of gold and keep their gold for their characters. Instead of cutting the 50% of gold that with so much work cost to get to many people, from now on, the rewards of the gold drop will be cut, that will keep a stable trade and inflation will be avoided. Greetings.

2. Those who have a lot of gold doesn't farm it by drops/quests, only starting people do that. With your way you would hurt only starters with wow. Gold squish is rather for those who have tons of gold and destroy economy by reselling whole AH cause they got enough gold to buy everything within one day.

At least this is from my perspective, had 5 chars with maximum gold and it was 0 gold from drops or quests, all was from massive auction house resell.
    Edited: November 23, 2018

3. I don't think the're will be one this year, atleaset going from this there isn't one planned yet.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=393498

4. how is affecting quest drops for gold helping the inflation issue? most of the gold is in teh hands of people who play teh ah on mats and rares. new players can barely afford traiing as it is.
    this wont help at all.