1. Goldfarming tips

I just wanted to see if u guys have some gold tips like which professions are the best for it where is the hotspot zone for materials, items that can be bought with honor emblems etc and sold in Ah. Anything that isnt very known by a lot of players like rewarding quests (100 gold +)
    Edited: November 23, 2018

2. Well if I know something that isn't very well known I'd like to keep it not very well known, right?
    What can be terribly profitable if you're not lazy could be some TBC enchanting stuff, some shards and crystals go for 150+, if you find an easy dungeon, or a good alternative source that's nice.
    Gems are insanely expensive atm, you can buy those with just about anything: honor, emblems, they can even show up in the JC prism...

3. Trade stuff that doesn't have deposit costs - enchanting reagents, spices, vellums, damaged necklaces and more. Just buy-sell, really good for start.

Drop the gathering professions. Quests are waste of time. Better do some PvP or raid while people are buying stuff from you in AH.

4. All I did was get to level 80 as fast as I could then start doing those Northrend quests. 47g per quests turn in at level 80 is pretty awesome considering retail was only 13g I believe. You clear all those quests and you will have enough gold to gear up several characters and level their professions.

5. Depends on were you are in the gold section.....

Are you as broke as the bum standing at walmart asking for hand outs? Then do some Lvl 80 quest

you mid range gold? few thousand in hand? Do more quest, professions. (their are no go to insta gold professions, cuz everyone has them)

High level gold....well you already found your way to make gold. you dont need my help!

Suggestion....You could pay 15 a month like you were paying for wow, and never have gold problems....

But in all honesty, you wont find anyone who will openly give up their gold farming methods. specially if its something they sell (More people doing it = Less profit) But i will tell you this... and dont believe the youtube videos im sure your going to find about making 20k an hour.......their so full of ****, only reason they made 20k an hour was the fact they got a random rare drop and sold it.