1. Disenchant problem

Hi there

Its only my opinion
    Why is allowed to disenchat items for all the party members who dont have Enchanting.
    It makes no sense . Why people without disenchant can have infinity dust or even abyss crystal.
    Like i dont have skinning and i cant have their items or i dont have herbalism i can have flowers or even minning . Hope that this will be changed because people can have easy items and this game is about getting them hard and using AH to supply them or it supposed to be like that .
    Thanks

2. This is how the game works and wont be removed, items can be disenchanted, and while having an enchater everyone can roll for it, the rules are simple: Disenchant = greed, so everyone wins

3. It's not disenchant problem. It's just your problem. I know for a fact that you are not the only one who has enchanting, I have it too, so there are at least 2 enchanters on realm.

4. Enchanting materials are similar to any other material, if an herb dropped from a mob everyone can roll on it not just the alchemist, if a unneeded piece of gear dropped everyone can roll on it to sell it or turn it into materials. Although the enchanting materials are less diversely used than others like herbs, ores, and leathers they are still not exclusively used by enchanting (Jewelcrafting uses infinite dust for some gems).
    The Rules: All materials should be greed-rolled unless the group as a whole thinks otherwise. This is evident because disenchant rolling is equivalent to greed rolling.
    Logical Appeal: Given that Disenchant == Greed, as an enchanter would you rather there be more enchanting materials available or to have everyone roll greed on unneeded gear exclusively for gold?
    The disenchant button is merely a streamlined convenience process for people that value enchanting materials more than they value gold.