So, since the sunday's move to a new world server there have been a number of new bugs, at least for me. I'm just here to ask if anyone's experienced these bugs and if there's a pattern to those.
Today I've joined IoC (random), just as we start, I open up the scoreboard and crash, people have had this issue in the past, but that's new to me.
After the crash, I log back in, I'm in Dalaran, no deserter, nice I can queue back.
I get SotA, just as I did my buffs, jumped down (defending) from the spawn point I get just ported out back into Dalaran as if I was removed from a raid group, still no Deserter as I didn't leave it, I got booted out.
Ok, let's go 3rd's a charm. Queue back into rbg, get the IOC in which I crashed in the first place, care enough not to open up the scoreboard, I get ported BACK INTO THE SOTA when their round finished. And I'm dead with no release, addons are screwed up, I figure a reload should fix it. Reload -> crash.
Now, I should have figured out it's a sign not to do my BG now, but no, I log back in, queue, get a new SotA, nice.
After the round starts, I heal a bit, thinking this is it and I get the same effect as end of bg. I can't move, I'm booted out of the group but still standing there in the middle of the beach. People running around me (other paladin was with me there, poor soul) not being able to see me. Not having other option I hit leave bg and get the Deserter, ah, 15m break, guess that should fix the world server.

So, anyone other than the poor dude that was there with me, any more of these? What goes into the bugtracker? "Something fails after a crash"?