1. Icecrown is Full?

Hey does the server really have such a limit? Does it lag too much when it hits this limit?

Isn't it only like roughly 10k players on this server max? I know it's the most around and that's awesome.

But It's less awesome when it can't grow?

2. there's a certain limitation server side, technology cant handle that much, its a private server

3. Hey does the server really have such a limit? Does it lag too much when it hits this limit?

Isn't it only like roughly 10k players on this server max? I know it's the most around and that's awesome.

But It's less awesome when it can't grow?
    12 k max but around there latency is really bad for many players. It is great to have that big population but almost time to open another WOTLK server with the same rates as Icecrowns but not allowing transfers to keep the Balance of things like PVP and PVE as well as population,since this is the most popular Warmane server , seems a smart idea to add another since they have an empty server slot since the de commission of Neltharian.
    Edited: November 23, 2018

4. 12 k max but around there latency is really bad for many players. It is great to have that big population but almost time to open another WOTLK server with the same rates as Icecrowns but not allowing transfers to keep the Balance of things like PVP and PVE as well as population,since this is the most popular Warmane server , seems a smart idea to add another since they have an empty server slot since the de commission of Neltharian.
    From what I know their plan is to run BGs, arena, instances and raids on a external World server.
    That should reduce the stress on Icecrowns main World server drastically.
    I assume that this might even make it possible to extend the population cap.

5. I assume that this might even make it possible to extend the population cap.
    Possible? Maybe. Should they though? 12K players in a realm is already bit too much for my taste.

6. From what I know their plan is to run BGs, arena, instances and raids on a external World server.
    That should reduce the stress on Icecrowns main World server drastically.
    I assume that this might even make it possible to extend the population cap.
    yea, we can tell by all the world server downs that's been happening the past months.

also, Malaco talked about it being in the final stages back in april or w.e
    crossrealm ETA 2020? hmmm

7. yea, we can tell by all the world server downs that's been happening the past months.

also, Malaco talked about it being in the final stages back in april or w.e
    crossrealm ETA 2020? hmmm
    https://www.warmane.com/devlog
    How to underestimate the scale of the project and be an *** about it 101.