1. How much do twitch streamer earn?

I'm wondering for a while now how much money famous streamer actualy earn with twitch (not taking money earned with advertising of product, etc, into account).
    It seems like there is no way to see the amount of subscribers of a channel. I assume twitch keeps that a secret so ppl can't calculate how much money is earned.

Nevertheless I was recently able to see the subscriber numbers of a streaming girl called "Amouranth" who's success is pretty much based on showing her big boobs.
    She had some sort of snapchat giveaway when 9000 subs are reached and she was already at 7312 subs.
    Now I did a bit of math and it seems like this girl earns around 36500 $ per month for showing her cleavage and this is just from subs, not taking donations into account.
    Assuming that twitch probably charges like 50% of that money its still over 18000 $ per month just from subs.

Now this streamer is rather mediocre when it comes to the amount of viewer.
    That makes me wonder how much the realy big streamers are earning.
    Edited: November 23, 2018

2. 18k a month as a 7k subscriber streamer?
    I highly highly doubt that. You did a bit of math. What did you base your numbers on, when you only had the number of subscribers, at 7312? Did you just do 7312 x 5$ and got that number? Which arse did you take those 5$ from? And where did you get that twitch takes 50%? Maybe they take 75%, or most likely 90%+, like 97% or so. I don't know, at this point I'm shooting blanks just like you did.

3. 18k a month as a 7k subscriber streamer?
    I highly highly doubt that. You did a bit of math. What did you base your numbers on, when you only had the number of subscribers, at 7312? Did you just do 7312 x 5$ and got that number? Which arse did you take those 5$ from? And where did you get that twitch takes 50%? Maybe they take 75%, or most likely 90%+, like 97% or so. I don't know, at this point I'm shooting blanks just like you did.
    I've seen a few streamers saying twitch takes 50%, and so it's best to directly donate to them.
    So, 7k subs x $2,50 = $17500
    That's really about right, it's very hard to grow a channel up to that point.

4. 7312 subscribers x 2.5$ if you say so = 18.280$. Twitch takes 50% so you're left with 9140$
    This I can get behind. 9k is good money, otherwise it wouldn't be an industry for this if it wasn't good money involved.
    Still...
    I don't follow Twitch because I care not for whatever is going on there, but views have no say into this? Say you have 7k subscribers but only pull out 200 views per streaming session. How you still get the same money only because you have the subscribers, but generate no traffic? Also I maybe made a Twitch account a few years ago and maybe subscribed to a few dudes. I haven't touched Twitch since. Do they get money off that 1 subscribtion from me?

Yeah, bottom line is there's good and ez money to be made on these platforms, but I doubt it's as ez as doing 7k lmao subscribers x 2 bucks equal tons of money.

5. 7312 subscribers x 2.5$ if you say so = 18.280$. Twitch takes 50% so you're left with 9140$
    This I can get behind. 9k is good money, otherwise it wouldn't be an industry for this if it wasn't good money involved.
    Still...
    I don't follow Twitch because I care not for whatever is going on there, but views have no say into this? Say you have 7k subscribers but only pull out 200 views per streaming session. How you still get the same money only because you have the subscribers, but generate no traffic? Also I maybe made a Twitch account a few years ago and maybe subscribed to a few dudes. I haven't touched Twitch since. Do they get money off that 1 subscribtion from me?

Yeah, bottom line is there's good and ez money to be made on these platforms, but I doubt it's as ez as doing 7k lmao subscribers x 2 bucks equal tons of money.
    Math is not your strong point, is it?

Streamers make 2.50$ per sub unless they're considerably viewed partners (for example, Twitch only takes 30% of Shroud's sub money, so he makes 3.50 per sub instead of 2.50). Also, any relatively well viewed streamers are usually sponsored by various companies, or do sponsored streams from time to time.

If you want a good video from a popular streamer, watch this.

Edited: November 24, 2018

6. Makes me jealous! XD
    Give it a few more years and streamer will earn more money than football stars.

7. 7312 subscribers x 2.5$ if you say so = 18.280$. Twitch takes 50% so you're left with 9140$
    Still...

On twitch a follow is the same thing as a subscription on youtube. A subscription on twitch is where you spend $5 (or more) to support the streamer + get a few emotes the streamer made + an icon on the streamers channel. You didn't give a cent to the people you "subscribed" to on twitch a few years ago, because if so you've been spending $5x the number of people you subscribed to per month for the last few years. Even if you dont watch the stream you can still give them money and subscribe, the streamer i use my twitch prime sub on streams far too late for me to watch now that i live on east coast but I still use the sub on him every month because I liked his streams and he's a smaller streamer.

If you're tyler1, xqc, doctordisrespect, shroud, etc it definitely is as easy as that. Tyler1 even explicitly tells people not to donate to him but they still do so he actually reads their message

8. If you're tyler1, xqc, doctordisrespect, shroud, etc it definitely is as easy as that. Tyler1 even explicitly tells people not to donate to him but they still do so he actually reads their message
    If its a small streamer then i can comprehend that ppl want to support him with donation.
    On the other hand it is a mystery to me that so many ppl gift money to famous streamers that already earn hundreds of thousands per year and all they are doing is farting in their computer chair.

Its like I wanna do something good and instead of gifting money to children in a third world country I gift money to Justin Bieber.
    Edited: November 26, 2018