1. x1 or x7 EXP?

Hello,

Myself and my friend are coming to Warmane as it's pretty renown for being one of (if not THE) top private server.

My only question for you guys is which would you personally prefer, x1 or x7 EXP?

I feel like x7 you'd phase out of leveling zones in a heartbeat and more or less be forced to just dungeon level to 80, but the x7 server is always max population from what I've seen, whereas the x1 server, while still being pretty populated, dips at certain times throughout the day.

Just wanting to get people's thoughts on it.

Thank you!

2. If you're new to WotLK or to the game in general, I'll suggest x1. Questing and leveling for the first time is fun. Most players around (like me) have been playing for many years now and wouldn't stand for yet another time leveling on x1, we'd just rather jump to the end game quickly.

3. If you do x7 wouldn't you just leave a leveling zone after killing like 10 mobs? Wouldn't that just be a lot of running zone to zone, or do you just hit 15 and insta-dungeon queue?

4. Mob experience is not nearly enough to kill 10 mobs and skip an entire leveling zone, even on 7x. Most likely after the first 15 levels or so, you'll still be able to do a few quests in each zone for the heck of it. Grinding mobs was never (aside from some obscure vanilla times a hundred years ago) a viable leveling strategy in WOW unless you're on some friend mob tagging aoe farming ultra spice high inducing end-level hyper leveling strategy.
    In other words just do some quests lmao, I don't know, I haven't bothered leveling on 7x. Either 1x and I've done that many times throughout the years, or straight up donating if the server allows me (you can donate to level instantly on this server). If you're new to the game, I don't suggest any of it. Just hop on 1x and enjoy the game as it was meant to.

5. Normally I'd recommend 1x 10 out 10 times. But after trying to get to 80 on Lordaeron I cannot recommend it. In Northrend you will get stuck over and over again because poorly scripted quests. Quests that are required to even continue the quests in the zone, yes you cannot even continue questing. So frustrating, and several quests that are buggy as hell, completable but takes A LOT more time. So sick if wasting hours on.

6. I just get 80 lvl on Lordareon, didn't meet any bugged quest on Northrend. Only one annoying thing : WOW freezes in Borean tundra for uknown reason.. (no - view distance to minumum is not solution i like)

I recommend 1x rate, because i believe ppl from Icecrown must be very bored already and will be looking for Lordareon too in the future.

7. if you want to level slowly and experience everything than play on lord, or if you can't afford to donate to skip icecrowns que play on lord. otherwise 7x is the way to go.