1. Dk tanking help

Hello guys. I’m new to death knight tanking. I’m currently 4kgs and still learning about my class. So currently I’m using gnimo’s avoidance spec for my blood dk. I just need advice about heart strike. Is it worth taking that ability in the blood spec? I know that as a blood dk it’s a bit difficult to aoe tank. Heart strike attacking more enemies atleast helps a little bit in the aoe scenario. However I have seen many guides which do not put talent points in heart strike at all. Even gnimo’s spec doesn’t use heart strike. Could someone tell me why it is not worth it to take heart strike?

2. Those talent points are usually meant to be used at end-game. What I did on my DK is to talent heart strike and when I reached the point I was ready for ICC, I swapped to different talents, it's all about the content you're currently playing... The other thing I did on my DK is to get an Unholy OS, that way I was able to AoE tank without losing aggro too often.

3. As Beyle07 said, you should get ur off spec and go "Dungeon Hero" spec from the guide. Use that one for farming dungeons, and HS/double aura blood spec for raids.
    As for the Blood raiding spec, check the FIRST COMMENT OF THE GUIDE!

There are like 10 different specs in the FIRST COMMENT of my tank guide.
    Every time i see this kind of comments/posts i go there thinking its broken, thinking i ****ed up, but in the end, EVERY TIME everything is working properly and you people are just lazy to scroll i guess.
    Edited: November 24, 2018