1. Got banned for multiboxing...??

Greetings, Warmane community.

I was just banned for multiboxing (the reason it says is botting) on 10 of my accounts. I'm a 40m multiboxer on Frostwolf (MoP), so beware. Perhaps Warmane isn't as okay with multiboxers as they claim. I am not sure for how long did I get banned, but it does say that my account is terminated. Probably permanent, in that case. I was wondering, how long does it take for Warmane staff to go over ban appeals usually? This is just preposterous. I was not using any kind of a "bot" program. I was using ISBoxer, multiboxing software. It's outrageous.

Best regards.

2. We aren't banning anyone for multiboxing as far as I'm aware and appeals take 3-4 days.

3. Seems like some of your fellow Game Masters do, however. My accounts were permanently terminated by the looks of it, for alleged "botting". I have been getting reported for botting probably because people don't know the difference between multiboxing and botting. I did not bot. This is preposterous.

And thank you for your reply.

4. That sucks...
    Maybe u were lagging the realm with such a high amount of characters?
    Whats anyway the point of multiboxing 40 chars on a empty realm like frostwolf? What do u attempt to do there?
    I would get bored as f***...

5. I have heard of multiboxers getting a character banned for botting because it dies in a battleground and then jumps around and casts spells alone and looks like a bot. Maybe something similar happened in your case.

6. That sucks...
    Maybe u were lagging the realm with such a high amount of characters?
    Whats anyway the point of multiboxing 40 chars on a empty realm like frostwolf? What do u attempt to do there?
    I would get bored as f***...
    I love mass-boxing, but at the time when I got the ban. I was just playing 5 for fun. So I was playing on 5 accounts, and got banned on all 40+ accounts.. And I don't lag the realm out usually, even with 40.

7. I have heard of multiboxers getting a character banned for botting because it dies in a battleground and then jumps around and casts spells alone and looks like a bot. Maybe something similar happened in your case.
    That might be what happened, but then again, I've been doing BGs a lot lately (in the past 3-4 days), but at the time of the ban I wasn't playing BGs. Perhaps too many report, and it was an automatic ban? Not sure. I hope this, whatever it is, gets resolved quickly so I can get unbanned hopefully, because there's no reason at all to ban me.

8. It's wrong what you said because you used illegal bot programs. Don't hide you behind multiboxing, you were in bgs with 5-10 bots and they moved independantly by each others. Even if you used 1 char it would be botting.

How do you explain that you were in 3 different bgs at the same time as multiboxer? The gm decided correctly and I praise the good work of them.

Your lies don't change anything...

Sincerely

9. How do you explain that you were in 3 different bgs at the same time as multiboxer?
    If thats true then u didn't get banned for multiboxing. U got banned for avoiding the anti afk in BGs.
    If u join a BG as multiboxer u must actively play there which isn't possible when are in multiple BGs at once.

10. All chars were independant by each other and they queued immediately after they left a bg. This was the reason why 1 botter joined in a loserbg, 2 bots came in a 8/10 game and the last 2 bots played actively in a third bg. This guy used bots for 5-10 chars instead of 1 char but he botted nevertheless.

I understand that he tries to excuse it by multiboxing but he was too lazy to farm gear/gold/items for his chars and used bots for it. You could see him farming items/gold in 3 places at the same time. In bg, 1st char is at mine and attacks player x, 2nd char swims in water, 3rd is at stable and fights against player y, 4th char is at lm and battles against player z, and 5th char runs against the wall in the starter base.

He's neither an afk nor a multiboxer, he's a lazy botter on many accounts. He hides behind multiboxing, and he tries to convince ppl that he's banned innocently. It's just a really, really, really low manner that he can't confess what he did. The gm decided correctly and did an amazing job. Even the head gm would approve the decision after seing the proofs.

Sincerely
    Edited: November 24, 2018

11. That's wrong, first of all. I did not bot, I never do. I was multiboxing BGs for a bit on my low geared toons (4 dks) and they're all in sync. If they get into a battleground, and not all of them are there, I just leave. I'm a multiboxer, not a botter. At the time when I got banned, I wasn't even doing BGs. I get that you two hate me lol, I know that much, but I've been banned unfairly.

12. Bad lies. Let the head gm decide and we will see.

Sincerely

13. I get that you two hate me lol, I know that much, but I've been banned unfairly.
    I'm not hating u.
    I'm just searching for possible reasons why u got banned.
    Warmanes standpoint towards multiboxing is pretty clear so I doubt that u got banned just for that.

14. Perhaps too many reports? A lot of people thought I was a bot. I'm not. I'm just multiboxing. And even the characters that weren't online during the time when the ban happened got banned as well.

15. Perhaps, how many bans did you get?

12 Last